Circuito SAJALICES "just a dream"

Tracks Circuito SAJALICES "just a dream" 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
[QUOTE = "Alphonse Uprising, poste: 2731720, membre: 210468"] personne ne me dit quoi faire
téléchargé : p[/ QUOTE]
yes an error on my part, loool

MadBrain updated error do not download with a new update entry:

Circuito SAJALICES "just a dream !!! "

Hello everyone !
I'm back with a new project: "circuito SAJALICES"

I know ! it will surprise some people!
because the circuit does not exist yet, or! , will never exist !!
Track abandoned during its construction, watch the video, there are only the images that I found is a concept, an idea of what could look like SAJALICES in real life, it remains an approach!
I did a lot of research very difficult and imagination
to get something right, nice to drive
you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is a separate night mode of this track really necessary anymore since we now have CSP/SOL/PURE for all the lighting fx and other fx.
hello to you, one thing at a time!
hehehe i was working on charade2023 at the moment,
and at the time yes I did not know csp, I will work on it as soon as I have time, thank you very much

No worries. I was just wondering that's all. I really love Charade and Sajalices. Your tracks are beautiful and very high quality. The detail is simply above most other tracks I've seen. Even better than some of the default tracks in the game. Keep up the excellent work!

Hola!! veo que las instrucciones para instalar la pista son que debo pegar el folder completo de asettocorsa, es asi? no voy a perder la informacion del juego y todos los mods que ya tengo? saludos y gracias

Hola!! veo que las instrucciones para instalar la pista son que debo pegar el folder completo de asettocorsa, es asi? no voy a perder la informacion del juego y todos los mods que ya tengo? saludos y gracias
Buenos dias ,
No, puedes tomar el último archivo si quieres, ¡pero no te preocupes!
solo que es una versión antigua que no está con CSP, debo actualizarla

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back