Error at Spa, correct files needed

There was a time, until recently, that I couldn't drive at the Spa tracks. Then I found I was missing the sky.gmt and skyboxi.gmt files. They're located in the locations/textures folder for the track. I grabbed some from another track and viola I could see and drive. And, that has worked for offline driving.

I need the correct files for the track to be ablel to drive online. Can someone pm me to get an eaddy so I can get the correct files installed?

Thanks!

I didn't just give up just because it still wasn't working properly!
Wondering why the files wouldn't be carried over from the rar download, I looked and yes, the skyboxi file was in there but, AHAH! It was in the Models folder for Spa, not the Textures as in other tracks. So, I looked in the Models folder in my Locations Spa and found a whole bunch of files missing that should have been there, all these did not make the extraction. After carefully extracting the contents of the folder and placing them in the game, you guessed it, ALL is well now.

I've driven on both tracks offline and online now. I was so excited, I forgot to get my sound working in my speakers[I used my headset for my last race], I was driving a Default[ I never do that] car with no sound and still remembering most all that was needed to get around. All the laps in GP2/3/4 and and the EA F1 sims really did stick with me there.

Hoping to see some "other than" F1 races there soon!

Thanks to all that stopped to see if they could help.
Unless something else comes up, case finally closed!

Bram, I had redownloaded the track several times, even reloading Evo stc. These files were never being correctly extracted. I haven't a clue why but extracting individual folders and placing them did the job.

Racing in the wet, you're kidding right!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back