Error 500. Game keeps crashing or doesn't load like normal

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
For the last 10 minutes trying to fire up my game but R3E keeps sending me back to desktop after an error message or loads extremely slow when inside the game.

More people experiencing this?

I'm not sure if it's related but the summer sale started a few hours ago and navigating the store has been nearly impossible since then. Could the game and store be running on the same server and getting overloaded?

For the last 10 minutes trying to fire up my game but R3E keeps sending me back to desktop after an error message or loads extremely slow when inside the game.

More people experiencing this?
Yeah its a server issue I guess. This is why I wish they added offline in raceroom. I own the content but I can't play(even against AI) because either the server is down or my internet is down

Oh yes ! Many Raceroom users experience a lot of trouble in the last few weeks. In the Sector3 Studios Forum i also see a lot of reports of problems, exactly as it happens to me. It´s not only lots of crashes, very often the game just refuses to load. It all began after the last update/hotfix.
I think i´ll return to rF2, it can´t get worse (irony).

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back