Epic Meal Time...

And Bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips....

:)

Some of the stuff these guys make and eat is downright disgusting (did anyone else see the breast milk and Jack Daniel's shots? Ergh), But the Fast Food Lasagne actually makes me very peckish.

Epic Meal Time = over the top, amazing and simply astounding.

And Bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips....

:)

Because of you, i ate half a pound of bacon strips at work this morning! It was AWESOME!

Hey William doe's Lafleur Burger still exist in Montreal? I stopped in one to eat quite some years ago. Not bad food. I used to work for United Van Lines so Montreal was a regular stop for me when i went back east. I even saw a F1 race there back in 2001. That was stellar! i had never been to a f1 race before and haven't since :frown: But i had three more years of Champcar in Vancouver back then so was not too upsetting.

I know that there is a Lafleur company that makes prepared meat, but Lafleur Burger ? Is it like a little fast-food ?

I live in Levis, about 250-300km from Montreal so....

And talking about auto-racing, we are gonna go to Mont-Tremblant for the Legends of Motorsports event...

And also eventually to Montreal for the Rolex Sports Car Series...

Legends of Motorsport: http://www.legendsofmotorsports.com/index.cfm

8-10 July at Mont-Tremblant :)

Yes it was a fast food establishment. Maybe does not exist anymore? It has been over ten years since i was last in Montreal. You have a few good races coming up. I wish I was able to come out in July but my plan to go visit my friend in Ottawa is not till August. I've never seen a Rolex Series in real, just on TV.

Yeah me too, looking forward to it :)

It's just brilliant racing, and even today where everything seems to point towards money, it's still a series where the guys are real passionates, where friendship and simplicity prevail !

Was at VIR for qually and pre-race Friday. Good stuff - hated I couldn't go back for the race Saturday, turned out to be a great one with the Ganassi boys finally getting beat and Barbosa taking the checkers.

If you get a chance, by all means go. Paddock is generally open so you literally have a garage pass and can get up close with the cars and teams.

My local Mazda team took 3rd & 4th in the Continental race GS category.

(oops - off topic, but I did have about 1/2lb of bacon this morning.)

Was at VIR for qually and pre-race Friday. Good stuff - hated I couldn't go back for the race Saturday, turned out to be a great one with the Ganassi boys finally getting beat and Barbosa taking the checkers.

If you get a chance, by all means go. Paddock is generally open so you literally have a garage pass and can get up close with the cars and teams.

My local Mazda team took 3rd & 4th in the Continental race GS category.

(oops - off topic, but I did have about 1/2lb of bacon this morning.)

Nice ;)

And that's what I like about these series, the teams aren't cocky XD

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%