Resource icon

Misc Enhanced Audio Mod 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, my intention with "real" was that we do not hear the scripted audio at the start (the one you can hear in the video while no AI driver is even left at the grid). So it would be an enhancement, making its volume zero. Should be possible, shouldn't it?
You may ask what it'd be good for, well now that I know the sounds are scripted, I'd like to hear the actually "real" start of the 24 cars which drive with your soundfiles now and not the overlay of the scripted CM sound.

But I guess it's not possible, I don't even see a file for just that *shrug*

Reactions: CC
theres is loads of AI sound settings I just never messed with them while making this mod check all the settings in the datavalues under AI.

Rather rename the title.Copied sound mod from 2011 game cause i can't call this a mod.It's just an easy copy-paste process from the last year game.I almost thought you found the way to modify the sounds to match for example the 2006 cars sounds.
Hi m8 I have just done a lot of research on the .bdl Files and found the original Company where the Software is developed from,,,
I have a link here to there Downloads page and do not fully understand yet the Software we need but after looking into there products and reading data sheets I think the .bdl is a
2d/3d Dta file anyway this is the best information I have been able to find ,,
Take a look .
http://www.ptc.com/community/free-downloads.htm

Rather rename the title.Copied sound mod from 2011 game cause i can't call this a mod.It's just an easy copy-paste process from the last year game.I almost thought you found the way to modify the sounds to match for example the 2006 cars sounds.
I think the .bdl File is a 2d/3d Data graph with no audio The game reads the Low & High points of the Graph and Converts these points into Sound reading how aggressive it jumps from Low / High ,,
Even if we Could open the File to Read the Data it would take a lot of understanding and trial and error to actually find the right setting to change the Data Value.

hey chargingcar tried your audio mod and is very good, i would like to ask you if the T cam camera on video in first page is your mod cause i like too much and if is it possible for you to share
thanks anyway for ansewer bye

absolutely amazing... I drive Ferrari a lot and this makes my driving experience much more immersive. Other cars sound amazing too.... Thank You!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%