X= 0.267
Y= -0.535
Z=0.619

Right Mirror

X= -0.267
Y= -0.535
Z= 0.619

?
If you pause it right at the end you can see the DATABLOCKDATA Which as been added by Petar so I can finish these conversions without the DATABLOCKDATA update in this unreleased version ,, We could not get the mirrors.

Okay m8tey, no worries.

Let me know how you get on with it, should you continue.

:thumbsup:

I do not know what to tell you m8,,,,
I have had not one issue with this mod from start to finish I can not understand your issues,
I only made this mod for my own personal use on my videos but someone said they would like it so I upload it,,, Strange how suddenly theres issues when yesterday there was none,,,,, I keep getting issues after a few days on RaceDepartment mayby someone messing with the files lol
Its odd indeed, but there was a Steam update today when i logged into it so I wonder if thats the reason

Okay m8tey, no worries.

Let me know how you get on with it, should you continue.

:thumbsup:
I am nearly done with all shaderinput ill have to find rootnode if there is one for the Mirrors I do not think there is one so ill just add all the shader values and see if it make the difference we need,,,,,,,
Because I am making this Ferrari for you m8 ,,, Do you want to make a skin for it Before I upload it or are you not bothered?

I am nearly done with all shaderinput ill have to find rootnode if there is one for the Mirrors I do not think there is one so ill just add all the shader values and see if it make the difference we need,,,,,,,
Because I am making this Ferrari for you m8 ,,, Do you want to make a skin for it Before I upload it or are you not bothered?

If the texture layout is the same as in game, then I'll make a skin for it.

But I'll have to see where the mirror will be located on the texture.

If the texture layout is the same as in game, then I'll make a skin for it.

But I'll have to see where the mirror will be located on the texture.
I am just going to upload the project now m8,,, It keeps crashing on my PC
Download the files and double check for me to see I have missed something I have double checked it 3 times ,,,#
It opens up in 3DSimED 30k and looks identical as it does from 2011 in 3DSimED
Anyway have a look m8 you seem to know just as mutch as me about these things.

Yup, the mirror glass are still not part of the model. Not sure what to suggest. Don't think this is do-able, unless the coding can be changed to have the 2012 game point at the interiors folder for the mirrors, then that way just import the interiors folder into the current game aswell.

Yup, the mirror glass are still not part of the model. Not sure what to suggest. Don't think this is do-able, unless the coding can be changed to have the 2012 game point at the interiors folder for the mirrors, then that way just import the interiors folder into the current game aswell.
I wrote all the code in for the mirrors I took it from 2011 interiors and added to the 2012 3D model ,And the code I replaced is in the same order as 2012,,
Did you get it to work in your game without it crashing m8?

I was able to get this mod to work just by copying the bdl files over. not sure what all the other files in the mod were supposed to do but it seems to work just fine without them. and the sound through my headset is AWESOME!
thank you very much :)

• Deleted member 90535

Thank you Legion for the tip. I can confirm that it works if you copy only .bdl files. And thanks chargingcar for this mod, sound is great right now :)

I provided all the Files and edited all the "Setup" & "datavalues" and was messing around with files from 2010 2011 & 2012 ,,, And brought the best sound possible from all 3 games if you insist on knowing,,,
If you change out the files and use the Original "Setup" & "datavalues" The sound I have ended up with sounds nothing like 2011,,,
This is why I might just take it down people do nothing on here apart from complain when someone as at least tried to improve the game!!!!

Dont let those people upset you - i loved your mod and i for 1 really appreciate your work.

Thank you so much for sharing your hard work and you kindness is really appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
Please dont post negative stuff when someone is sharing their hard work - if you got nothing nice to say then just dont post at all.

Sharing mods is what made this site - if you dont appreciate someone's work then best not post negative stuff because they are a lot of people like me who appreciate it.

At least the OP is not an ass hole like 1 person that shares his non working mod and abuse everyone who asked him for help :)

This modder is kind enough to share and helps out when they ask him questions so be nice to him :)

I can point you to a modder that is totally opposite to being nice if you do not appreciate nice people ;)

Well, I'm playing with these sounds now, need to get used to it but somehow it's a fresh welcome ;) Other engine sounds for fictional F1 season, fits perfect for me, too bad you can't get the Cockpit sound into Chase-type camera (ultimate cockpit movement).

Reactions: CC

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years