Resource icon

Misc Enhanced Audio Mod 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Try the Ferrari if you can, anything really that doesn't have a flat nosed version in this game.

2011 game had the mirrors included in the interiors folder.....this one has them in the main car folder, that's where the problem lies for conversions.

So not sure if the interiors folder will have to be done aswell.....or just have the 2011 car being pointed at for the mirrors.
Buzzin just checked my Emails and Petar as fixed the issue and I have just Downloaded an Unreleased Version of the PSSG Editor.......................................:cool:
Ill have a Good mess tomoz but I still can not find the mirrors inside interiors on 2011 or 2012.

Buzzin just checked my Emails and Petar as fixed the issue and I have just Downloaded an Unreleased Version of the PSSG Editor.......................................:cool:
Ill have a Good mess tomoz but I still can not find the mirrors inside interiors on 2011 or 2012.
Okay no worries. When yer ready.

Okay no worries. When yer ready.
Just been messing still can not find the mirrors in 2011 / 12 ,, I understand what you mean the Data is in interiors in 2011 and in the HighLOD in 2012 I know where the Shadergroups are I can find that but Can not find the information for the RootNode Data,
To tell the game where the Mirrors are in X,Y,Z Coordinates there is too mutch information I would just be assuming where it his,,
Mods like this need a few people to help out ,,,

What codemasters keep doing is on all there games is just swapping the information around in the files now I got the Software to Edit the Files,,
I can not find the data if you want to help in trying to work it out we could work on it together if you wish,,,
They make it hard because they keep swapping **** out and to rebuild a HighPSSG takes at least 24hours from scratch and at least 6 hours to partly rebuild one.

Just been messing still can not find the mirrors in 2011 / 12 ,, I understand what you mean the Data is in interiors in 2011 and in the HighLOD in 2012 I know where the Shadergroups are I can find that but Can not find the information for the RootNode Data,
To tell the game where the Mirrors are in X,Y,Z Coordinates there is too mutch information I would just be assuming where it his,,
Mods like this need a few people to help out ,,,

What codemasters keep doing is on all there games is just swapping the information around in the files now I got the Software to Edit the Files,,
I can not find the data if you want to help in trying to work it out we could work on it together if you wish,,,
They make it hard because they keep swapping **** out and to rebuild a HighPSSG takes at least 24hours from scratch and at least 6 hours to partly rebuild one.
Not sure if this means anything to you.

But

Left mirror for Ferrari I have these co-ordinates

X= 0.267
Y= -0.535
Z=0.619

Right Mirror

X= -0.267
Y= -0.535
Z= 0.619

?

But

X= 0.267
Y= -0.535
Z=0.619

Right Mirror

X= -0.267
Y= -0.535
Z= 0.619

?
When adding Data for RootNode it comes like
00-00-00-80-80-79-00-30-
And theres Hundreds of Columns Ill check it in morning
I have just been looking into the Database was thinking of adding F1 2010 & F1 2012 full Mods but I do not understand some of the ID,S
I was just messing around with Audio so that when 2013 comes out I understand all of the DataValues so I understand what does what,,,
I should be able to make the car mirrors work after rebuilding the Files ill give it my best shot,,
I was not bothered until you said convert them with mirrors Just thought of the challenge lol.

No its not that m8 ,,
They have decided to do it like this because people keep ripping the 3D Models to use on rfatctor 2 and stuff like that ,,
I was talking to a kid last week and he only bought GRID 2 so he could RIP the 3D Model from the Volvo S60 the car his insane,,
Codemasters have had to Create all the Classis Edition 3D Models from scratch it takes a lot of money to make these things like Formula 1 ,2010 11 & 12 they will use the original 3D models from 2010 And just keep editing the new Designs Costs a lot less to develope,,
I only Researched the "Classic Edition" DLC because I have found a way to bring all the Cars onto PC F1 2013,,, And no I wont be Copying and Pasting LOL.
I didn't talk that you would copy and paste it.I said there are some people in the internet who would try to take advantage of the dlc and upload it as a torrent for the pirated game users so they can get it, but i think codemasters will use some kind of protection to prevent pirate users ;)

Thanks for your time making this. I wonder and please don't think I am critiquing it in anyway but what did you do with the sounds?

The engine sounds at the core sound like the 2012 game I am used to but it sounds so much more pronounced which is fantastic because my engine was always being drowned out by the other cars so now it sounds so much more defined and slightly muffled which is what you would expect wearing a helmet.

I wonder though if you could be kind enough to explain the values I could change to suit my ears as the Ferrari sounds like its slightly to the right when in cockpit mode.
looking at the carsetup.xml i wonder what the hell wobblescale is and what will the whine trim do if i mess about with them?

Good job though I welcome any enhancements to the game

• Deleted member 90535

The game stops responding after launch for me.

A small Problem when i tried to Install this mod The Game wasn't launching.
I can not understand why its not launching the game audio is not a part of the main infrastructure of the core ego engine or programme very strange in deed,,,
I have been messing around with files from different games and different settings for about 3 days and not had 1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,issue? oh well unlucky.

Thanks for your time making this. I wonder and please don't think I am critiquing it in anyway but what did you do with the sounds?

The engine sounds at the core sound like the 2012 game I am used to but it sounds so much more pronounced which is fantastic because my engine was always being drowned out by the other cars so now it sounds so much more defined and slightly muffled which is what you would expect wearing a helmet.

I wonder though if you could be kind enough to explain the values I could change to suit my ears as the Ferrari sounds like its slightly to the right when in cockpit mode.
looking at the carsetup.xml i wonder what the hell wobblescale is and what will the whine trim do if i mess about with them?

Do you see how the file is set up here
<DataValue name="BonnetCamOffset" value="3.0" readOnly="false" />
Set the value back to "0.0" This should solve the issue you are having I have
100% Real T-Cam to the mm on all my Cars I spent 3 days setting all the camera angle up through skysports F1 onboard cameras I found the ,,,DataValue best for me @3.0
When I set all the DataValues up I Spent hours with my headphones with onboard videos trying to get it as smooth as possible as all the sounds was really improved the 2012 gearbox was still way too loud ,, So I then started playing around with 2011 .bdl Files to try and match the onboard videos the best I could,,,
Really glad you like it mutch appreciated:)

The Camera angle offset is about 3/4 the way down the list,,,

from the youtube video this mod sounds awesome but I'm having the same issue others are having, after installing the mod the game refuses to load.
I've changed the engines some of the teams use, could that have anything to do with it?
for example williams use ferrari engines in my game and torro rosso use cosworth, marrusia use mercedes etc

I can not understand why its not launching the game audio is not a part of the main infrastructure of the core ego engine or programme very strange in deed,,,
I have been messing around with files from different games and different settings for about 3 days and not had 1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,issue? oh well unlucky.
I don't know that Mate. Cos When i replaced the Original Files the game launched right away but when i try to Launch the game with your Mod it just refuses to load.

also is it physically possible to have the cars sound anything like this?

I already spend a lot of time on f1 2012 but if the cars sounded like this I wouldn't turn it off :D

I don't know that Mate. Cos When i replaced the Original Files the game launched right away but when i try to Launch the game with your Mod it just refuses to load.
I also had the issue of a game crash after i tried to alter some of the .xml files.

Even replacing the original audio folder did not help, so i used the verify file option via steam then re added my 2013 season mod etc

I also had the issue of a game crash after i tried to alter some of the .xml files.

Even replacing the original audio folder did not help, so i used the verify file option via steam then re added my 2013 season mod etc
I do not know what to tell you m8,,,,
I have had not one issue with this mod from start to finish I can not understand your issues,
I only made this mod for my own personal use on my videos but someone said they would like it so I upload it,,, Strange how suddenly theres issues when yesterday there was none,,,,, I keep getting issues after a few days on RaceDepartment mayby someone messing with the files lol

Send me your Email address and ill send you one straight from my game fresh after that I do not know how to help your issue,,,
Send in PM if you wish,

But

X= 0.267
Y= -0.535
Z=0.619

Right Mirror

X= -0.267
Y= -0.535
Z= 0.619

?
I made a Quick video on the first part of the rebuild with the New PSSG Editor m8
Ill keep you posted.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years