Engines on Mute

Hi all,

need some help please, i have race 07 and the GTR Evo add-on, everything is okay
i downloaded the following add-on cars
T2L AE86
Golf R32
997 & F430
i've tried installing them more than 5 times now but i can't get the engine sounds to come up
everything is okay, i can even hear the supercharger whine but there's no revving sound from the engines
i tried following the links of the modder who created the cars, but i think the old forums are out of my reach

everything is okay, no crashes, great display, good game play, except for one thing...no engine sound
(i've tried to fiddle with the .aud files and the .eng files but it didn't help)
i like these cars, i actually own an AE86 so it's a bit weird racing that car without the revving sound of the 4AG

hoping for your help, more power

jack

thanks thanks, my bad, i was indeed breaking up the folders, hmmm, damn, i was putting it inside the "Car" folder instead of putting it in the "Sounds", i got it fixed everything sounds great now and i am actually trying my luck in creating my own sound mods for my fav cars

it's harder than i thought...i couldn't make a nice engine sound recording with my car, too much noise being captured but anyway, i am enjoying the ae86 mod, i can't get enough of it, wish there's a 6-speed LSD version, i know the 4AGE can take a 6-speed transmission with LSD, and i don't know, maybe we can amp the power a bit? just wondering

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back