F1 2011 Engineering

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
since '11 will have co-op seasons, does anybody else think it would be cool if on top of that another friend could be the engineer. have the duties of the engineer or race team in general. tell each driver whats happening on track and in the pits. tell them hey so and so's in lets pit now. develop the race strategy and change it on the fly. and then maybe outta of race duties. managing the budget, finding out how much you can spend on new parts and which one to buy, which ones to test and whether to use them or not. you could decide to scrap this years championship hopes and start developing next years car. maybe even be responsible for doing the pit stops maybe something similar as in the CE version.

Thats a good idea and i would find it good with friends online, maybe even have the option to make your own team on co-op where you could approach other drivers etc to your team and have a number 1 and number 2 driver.

well best of luck to ya mate. i hope you get it.

yea i always want to make it look and feel more real like not having all the hud elements on screen. its hard to race the everytime you hit a new sector to look up and see oh im red, how red. then looking down the list to see how far behind or in front of me the other cars are. itd be so much easier if someone was just like pace is good. keep it up. i feel there could be a lot involved.

now if only i can find someone to be my teammate for the next one. been trying to convince my buddy to buy it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back