Engineer

i have a 20 page booklet that i found, i seem to understand it, but i tweak stuff it works, tweak some more. BAM i crash :) lol

Is it just practice that makes a good engineer?

There is no better engineer than yourself. Once you learn your driving style you will know how to tweak the setup to it...You will never be fastest with setup from others, you will always need to tweak it a bit to get it to your style.

There is no better engineer than yourself. Once you learn your driving style you will know how to tweak the setup to it...You will never be fastest with setup from others, you will always need to tweak it a bit to get it to your style.

If this is true, then why do race teams use engineer? :tongue: As I said, a good engineer is worth his weight in gold. To say that there is no better engineer than yourself means you have never worked with a good engineer. Nothing better for a team owner to hear is his driver & engineer bouncing ideas around & to see the lap times tumble.

If this is true, then why do race teams use engineer? :tongue: As I said, a good engineer is worth his weight in gold. To say that there is no better engineer than yourself means you have never worked with a good engineer. Nothing better for a team owner to hear is his driver & engineer bouncing ideas around & to see the lap times tumble.

What in the blue hell are you talking about? This isn't real F1...But belive what you want :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%