Engine Texture/Shift knob/Pedals/Subs

Textures Engine Texture/Shift knob/Pedals/Subs V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Everyone getting the error just look up the same file in Unity Assets Explorer (UAE) and check the original, correct file size and re-save with paint.net as the correct dxt* file. In this case it should be 1 I believe, if not UAE will tell you. For example open UAE> search filename (motorparts_atlas.tex), then read beside the file name under the section that says "type" and it will tell you "28 (Texture2D - DXT1)"

Last edited:
You will have to extract the motorparts_atlas_spec.tex first before you can import.
if you extract it, there should appear a folder and you'll have to put the motorparts_atlas_spec.tex.dds into that folder in order to import it in your assetsfile.

In sharedassets1, there should be a motorparts_ATLAS.tex 3 or 4 paths below the motorparts_atlas_spec.tex.
You’ll have to right click them and click on ‘extract’.
Then import them back in by right clicking and clicking ‘import dds’
It should work.

Last edited:
Here's what I'm saying.. I found motorparts_atlas_spec.tex in uae. I cant find motorparts_atlas.tex.
Do I put both into the shared asset file?
You can also send your sharedassets1.assets and your textures (the textures you want to import) to me so I can fix it for you.
My email: typicalthijsie2017@outlook.com

For everyone who's getting an error when importing the motorparts_atlas.tex.dds, you'll just have to rename it to ATLAS_MOTORPARTS.tex.dds in order to get it working.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years