tr22 submitted a new resource:

Engine Sound for all cars - Engine Sound for all cars

Hi ,
you sure know the "Sound" of the engine if you
passing by a long spectator tribune.

Personally, I find this sound really good
and experimented a bit like this one
Sound can get over the whole track,
Knowing that that is not necessarily realistic.

With this download you can test it.
Very important: read the instruction beforehand.

Have fun.

Hallo ,
ihr kennt sicher den "Hall" vom Motor wenn ihr
an einer langen Zuschauer Tribüne vorbeifahrt.

Ich persönlich finde diesen Sound dann...

Read more about this resource...

echt ne super idee! ich würde das gerne noch auf andere objekte anwenden ausser nur die PITs. Kannst du mir da Objektnamen geben, die noch auf jeder strecke vorhanden sind??

Do I replace each audio_sources.ini from each track, with this file instead, or do I open the original file and append this file to the end?

Can you explain what each line in the file is doing?

Do I replace each audio_sources.ini from each track, with this file instead, or do I open the original file and append this file to the end?

you add this script to the end of the file. but many tracks do not have this file, so you could copy it in.

Hi,I tried with your example but It still changed nothing.I think I get your idea,this mod makes some cars heard all across the track like in real life track day videos.I mean a 90s v12 f1 car should be heard from miles away but In AC It generally just muted slowly after 2 turns.But unfortunately,It just didn't work again,think you can help me?

What the lines in each single mean I can not say, I just experimented a bit. And yes, you have to replace the file completely, but it works with every track.

Hi,I tried with your example but It still changed nothing.I think I get your idea,this mod makes some cars heard all across the track like in real life track day videos.I mean a 90s v12 f1 car should be heard from miles away but In AC It generally just muted slowly after 2 turns.But unfortunately,It just didn't work again,think you can help me?
Unfortunately, I can not help here now, with me it works on every track.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%