F1 2012 Engine blown Force India standard setup (Annoying)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I have a really (imo) annoying thing going on with the f1 2012... The Engine gets blown every time i start breaking a bit more aggressively on turn number one in Melbourne. So my question is, should i take care more of the car and not go into much aggressive driving, or is a bug from the game.

I use the standard setup, and after just one regular lap with it, the engine starts a rattling sound and there is a smoke behind.

That's the result from F1 2011. I'm glad I wasn't overreving in 2011 too. Anyways, just start downshifting 1 second after you've started braking. I don't know how you blow your engines, haven't blown one on a raceday. Braking aggressively doesn't mean extremely fast downshifting. It means braking aggressively. :)

Yes, I kept blowing the gearbox on Melbourne into turn 1 with the Force India as well, and the only reason was because I was flipping the downshift paddle as fast as I could. But in that braking zone you have PLENTY of time to drop just 3 gears, so try going slower with the down shifting. I brake just as hard there, really late, but I pause between down shifts to let revs drop a little, and I dont explode anymore..

RaceDepartment Store

The perfect addition to the GT Omega ART Racing Simulator Cockpit, this monitor stand allows ergonomic positioning of monitors from 22” to 52” in size. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 119,95 It offers a practical and convenient monitor position to suit any location with movable and lockable...
TR8020 black aluminium quad monitor stand add-on with VESA mount for flat and curved monitors. The TR8020 aluminium quad monitor allows you to add a 4th display to any 1-slot aluminium profile including the Trak Racer Floor Monitor Stand and TR160 Integrated Monitor Stand. This kit includes...
Use the ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the ClubSport Handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally. The hole pattern and the slotted holes provide adjustability for your preferences. Buy now from Fanatec.com for...
Modular components from the Podium range come together to create a high-performance steering wheel, as seen in the 2021 Fanatec Esports GT Pro Series. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 629,95 Features ClubSport Wheel Rim 320 Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 320 mm diameter Genuine...
Take your racing experience to new levels of comfort and upgrade your Classic Wheel Stand with our Rear Seat Frame. Fully compatible with any of our Racing Seats and supports most aftermarket seats. Easy to build and attach to the Classic wheel stand, you'll be race ready in minutes! Buy now...
Designed for both the Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One, the Podium Button Module Endurance offers motorsport-inspired aesthetics and features. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Upgrade module for Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One (with...