Endurance with the Formula 2000 car

Hello to every one, as new around RD I would like to say that I am surprised with the great job you are all doing here.

I would like to participate to this race event if it 's possible and there is no problem with you all.
We are grouping a team in nkPro for Greek simmers and we are interested in the future to participate in leagues so this race is a good experience and practice for us.

Hope to see you on tracks soon

Oh man! tough track to do an enduro on:f1: Turn 1 has a crater on the exit that eventually grabs your car and tosses it into the opposite wall. That last cnr is great but 1 attempt out of 20 will have you sliding into it and wreckage ensues. I reckon that it will take about 7/10s to finish.....should be good though.

Oh man! tough track to do an enduro on:f1: Turn 1 has a crater on the exit that eventually grabs your car and tosses it into the opposite wall. That last cnr is great but 1 attempt out of 20 will have you sliding into it and wreckage ensues. I reckon that it will take about 7/10s to finish.....should be good though.

Ah, yes, if I retire, it will be in that last corner :). Out of my 3 practice laps, 2 of them ended there :rose-dead:

I liked the original Abarth idea more, they're not as fragile as open wheelers.

i read on an another netkar forum that is possible set the race in a way that if you crash you can recover the car at the box and continue the race (obviously you lost time and position, but at least you don't destroy hours of training) ;)

must found it again because maybe i read wrong!! ;)

Hi guys, I suppose thats the REALITY of this SIMULATION, sometimes youre gonna CRASH & not be able to continue. And as we all know, one of the many skills of this GREAT sport is knowing when to go for it and when to play safe, I'm still learning this skill at my age Haaahaha.

I too have had some WOES on those 2 corners in practice, to overcome the issue I first tinkered with my set up, but it didnt help.
So I decided to just take it a little easier thru those 2 cnrs and I was able to string together 22 incident free laps @ around the 56sec mark.
Personal error brought that run to an end, Rofl.

Sometimes you have to slow down to go fast.

Cheers

Well I think you are right!! We are trying to find a way to pas through this tricky corners by changing the setup but there were no big deference. So I think that the safe way to go is the slow way....just to be sure.

(Keep in mind this event is about fun and respect, winning is secondary.) I think finishing is the first goal here and then all others ...:D

P.S. Thank you all for your warm welcome :cool:

Interesting bit of info,

GPCos qualifying lap record for the F2000 @ Newbury 06
33.792sec held by Stephane Migrouille.
Top speed 213.068 Kph on June 25th 2009.

Now I'm thinking my 54.6 is :poop: :redface:

How embarrasing
:roflol:

Back to testing we go

@Chris, your welcome mate.

54.6 is good the record is 51.810 by Fox Gek!!! ;)

you can see it on the ranking page!! ;)

http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/track-records.php?trackid=3&carid=1

btw i told the thing about the recovery system for the guys that are afraid to do a long race only because if you crash you lost all the work that you did for training!!! ;)

for me is not really a problem, i hope......usually 1.5 h race is a normal league race...... IMHO enduro are at least 2.5-3h!!! ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back