ACC Endurance Series Test Event @ Barcelona - Mon 23rd January 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
No tracktime this evening, its Playoffs time Bengals vs. Bills.
Did some testing today, still unsure about the car for the season or at least the test race.
The Bentley is in the pool, thanks to Chris,for his setup. But struggling a bit with the right Hand side drive.

Breaking news
Bentley have signed SwannyUK for the upcoming RD Endurance league, we approached Swanny for comment:

"For sure, it's a dream to work with a team with such history. Testing went well and the car feels great - I can't wait to bin it and ask for a new one"

Bentley were unavailable for comment but a source close to the team said "They've made a huge mistake" :roflmao::roflmao:

1674422027528.png

See you tomorrow chaps!

Last edited:
Couldn’t get my BB fixed unfortunately, the error is coming from outside of the home. The engineer said someone will be outside either tonight or tomorrow for the repair…

I’ll be on but if my connection is causing others issues I’ll leave. Hopefully it’ll be fine!

Couldn’t get my BB fixed unfortunately, the error is coming from outside of the home. The engineer said someone will be outside either tonight or tomorrow for the repair…

I’ll be on but if my connection is causing others issues I’ll leave. Hopefully it’ll be fine!
Fingers crossed it behaves tonight dude!

Just a reminder to anyone still new to ACC, make sure you either have automatic ignition and starter selected in options or set buttons for them manually. If manual, at the start of the short formation lap you'll need to press ignition once then holder starter for a second or so.

Breaking news
Bentley have signed SwannyUK for the upcoming RD Endurance league, we approached Swanny for comment:

"For sure, it's a dream to work with a team with such history. Testing went well and the car feels great - I can't wait to bin it and ask for a new one"

Bentley were unavailable for comment but a source close to the team said "They've made a huge mistake" :roflmao::roflmao:

View attachment 633429

See you tomorrow chaps!
Nice to see a new company car :)

I'll take your old porker if it's still running ;)

Need my race fix after a powercut last night :(

Great first event back, thanks all for coming along to the test race.

I lucked in to that win to be honest. Johann got a penalty and Harry was always chipping away at me and probably would have taken the lead in the last 10 minutes if it wasn't for a mistake.

New for 2023 - you can view detailed qualifying and race results after each event (when I remember to post a link)

Use the top tab to select quali or race and the subsections.

Nice to see some new names joining us, any questions after that race just ask.

Just a reminder that there is no in game text chat during quali or the race please, it can put others off. Wait until everyone has crossed the finish line then talk away :)

Last edited:
oof, nothing to report, I just learned ACC things.
FInished the race with 30 litres of fuel and failed badly at tyre pressure management throughout, mostly due to not noticing that time was accelerated, I had them arse ways.

Piited early, about 12 minutes in, with very high pressure understeer issues, dropped them by 0.5, tried to crack on, only for the track temp to plumit, so I struggled particularly badly for the last 20 - 30 minutes with low tyre pressure :/

Got in and out of the pits reasonably ok. Happy not to get a DT or anything too silly. It's a bit nervy turning off the engine, not knowing if you're in the right place or not!

Thanks to everyone for racing and for organising it all Chris :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back