Endurance races tracks suggestion

Given the recent success of the long race @ Spa and what it is looks already as a popular Paul Ricard event, I am starting to plan a June enduro event. Once again I would like it to be something around 3+ hours. Let's hear your guys format suggestions (cars/tracks/other rules). Remember because of Evo limitation we have to pick tracks that are around ~2mins/lap.
Right now my short tracks list:
  • Sepang
  • Nurburgring Endurance Layout 2008
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife 2008
  • Istanbul
  • Dubai
  • LeMans 77
  • RoadOne
  • Rouen Les Essarts
  • Zhuhai
  • Barcelona
  • Monza
  • Interlagos

Cars are the usual GTs.

• Kyle Evers

Sebring is awesome. Le Mans would be awesome too, it's perfect for endurance. Very demanding, pushes the skills of the drivers and the car. Sepang would be fun, hard to imagine doing an endurance race there.

i agree Sebring would be a good enduro track but the one we have right now is a crappy version of it, the layout is about right but the graphic part of it sucks :rotfl:

EDIT: once i,ll be able to buy BTB Sebring is on my to do list

If we could somehow persuade to Andrew to convert the fabulous rFactor Bathurst (providing he gets permission) that would be sensational.

Donington Park National would be another good one, although maybe the GP layout if you're wanting a longer lap.

What about Jerez 88?
Nothing too sinister to break yer car when you are tired as far as I remember and fairly long laptimes.
Rouen Les Essarts might be a good one too as its a lovely track with fairly long ... or maybe Hungaroring (can't remember laptimes but vague recollection its close to 2 mins)?

... so was Sebring... Good ENDURANCE tracks:)

I've heard that the corrent availeble Sebring version isn't very pleasing to many... but I never tested it myself in Evo.

True classics (but long laps)

• Nordschleife (My favorite racetrack, narrow with many fast 1 line zones)
  • Le Mans 77 (It would be a survival test, cars to be fast need to be setup with low support but any error on the final part of the lap is paid highly)

"Easier" suggestions (laps around 2 mins but not less than 1.50 I think)

• Rouen Les Essarts no chicane (downside - no banking turns :D)
  • Road One (it will be tiring... but I guess all are)

There are a lot of "cool" racetracks, but lap times are under 1.50 for GTs (for instances: Watkins gp, MoSport:drool:, Dijon gp :rotfl:, Limerock mountain, Monaco :p)

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Btw, as most know from the other thread, I would go for mix classes but with only 2 (12 -13 racers).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.6%