Endurance races tracks suggestion

Given the recent success of the long race @ Spa and what it is looks already as a popular Paul Ricard event, I am starting to plan a June enduro event. Once again I would like it to be something around 3+ hours. Let's hear your guys format suggestions (cars/tracks/other rules). Remember because of Evo limitation we have to pick tracks that are around ~2mins/lap.
Right now my short tracks list:
  • Sepang
  • Nurburgring Endurance Layout 2008
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife 2008
  • Istanbul
  • Dubai
  • LeMans 77
  • RoadOne
  • Rouen Les Essarts
  • Zhuhai
  • Barcelona
  • Monza
  • Interlagos

Cars are the usual GTs.

• Kyle Evers

How many times.....

The GTR Evo version is very poor......

It's not even that good a track. It has two good corners. And both of them are because of the crappy surface. I don't get the fuss about it.

That's a shame. I love the track. It's a pretty simple track but it's much fun.

Eric,
I know the thread is about track suggestions, but I'd like to ask you to think about something else related to the endurance races. How about only 2 classes, like GT Pro/GT Sport or GT Sport/GT Club?
With 3 classes on the track we have only 8 drivers/class, so it reduces the excitement a little, in my opinion.
What do you think?
Cheers.

Eric,
I know the thread is about track suggestions, but I'd like to ask you to think about something else related to the endurance races. How about only 2 classes, like GT Pro/GT Sport or GT Sport/GT Club?
With 3 classes on the track we have only 8 drivers/class, so it reduces the excitement a little, in my opinion.
What do you think?
Cheers.

Already thinking about that:)

Yeah, Evo supports a max of 25 cars. There are mods to bring this number up slightly, but by what I have read these can cause other problems. So it's really a give an take.

Personally I like the idea of having all three classes on track at the same time, but you all are right, 8 drivers per class is rather slim. Especially when considering that the last enduro at Spa, saw only roughly 50% of the field finishing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%