Endurance Race ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

the last PCC Race in the FD Series was very funny and im very enthusiastic about rfactor. btw i did'nt know that switching light off/on in the dark result in a disq.

What do you think about an endu race in rfactor? with driver change or so :)

Could be interesting to perhaps have a two hour race with a driver change to see how it would go.

I love doing timescaled events, there's something about driving as it gets dark and then light again that's fun. I'd love to do a timescaled GTR2 event.

Sounds good to me... Any opportunity to race the LMP's & GT's again. :jumping:

Watching the SSCA races and reading their forum suggests that hotswapping comes with some technical issues.

We would need to make sure we looked at the suggestions they have put into their guide first.

Otherwise it might result in disconnections.

we in TBR are in the SSCA Endurance series and i can tell you the swaps are a pain in the ****....lots of disconnects and other problems,one thing i can tell you right away thou is that hotswaps in pit makes pitstop alot quicker and thats why the SSCA is watching every single pitstop with race marshals...if you make the swap in the pit or just before the pitstop the stop is faster and you get DQ right away...the rule is to make the swap after the stop is completed and when you leave the pitbox before entering track.Hotswap seems to be most reliable.
But it sure is fun :) we made 8 hrs race at sebring and next is 6 hours at Silverstone in 30 days or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%