rF2 Endurance Bundle 2 @Spa Francorchamps - Sunday 17th January 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Does someone have the solution to not loose the ligier LMP2 in the raidillon .?
I'm at the limit to give up ..
I'm using the lower dive plane aero setup (not all.dive planes) Rear wing on 2, softened rear springs a couple of clicks, softened rear slow dampers. I think I made a few other changes as well but can't remember off the top of my head but yeh that all seemed to balance the car out quite well. Stable through raddilion, and enough turn and rotation through the twistier sections.

Sexy car this morning/evening (depending on where you live)
Dbzx9ky.png

Excellent racing today lads, thouroughly enjoyed that :thumbsup:

Spend the entire first stint battling with @El-ahrairah (Evan) for the lead, that was epic stuff mate. Close racing, not one touch :thumbsup:

Pitted and got out right alongside @Henri Sinik going side by side through Eau Rouge. It worked, but it was quite sketchy. Tried to hold him back, but after the massive amount of 1(!) lap, he eased past down the straight. I gave it a go, but you're just too much alien mate :)

Very good race, no mistakes, very good consistency. Well chuffed with 2nd :)

Last edited:
Excellent racing today lads, thouroughly enjoyed that :thumbsup:

Spend the entire first stint battling with @El-ahrairah (Evan) for the lead, that was epic stuff mate. Close racing, not one touch :thumbsup:

Pitted and got out right alongside @Henri Sinik going side by side through Eau Rouge. It worked, but it was quite sketchy. Tried to hold him back, but after the massive amount of 1(!) lap, he eased past down the straight. I gave a go, but you're just too much alien mate :)

Very good race, no mistakes, very good consistency. Well chuffed with 2nd :)
Yeah was fun :)

I accidentally hit my pit limiter in the pit stop and got a penalty. So unfortunately no part 2 XD

Last edited:
Yeah was fun :)

I accidentally hit my pit limiter in the pit stop and got a penalty. So unfortunately no part 2 XD
Ah so that was why you didnt feature in part 2 :). I almost hit you entering pitlane. I never practiced pitstops in practice, so when you braked for the line, it caught me by surprise. Fully locked up, I stopped within inches of your rear wing :p

Last edited:
Really enjoyable first online race in rF2 for me :) aside from a couple of issues such as stalling off formation (guess I need to take a look at my hand clutch calibration again!) and hitting speed limiter accidentally in T1 then trying to figure out why my car had no power with 15 mins to go..

Real shame discord decided to play up pre-race though but still enjoyed it nonetheless.
Thanks everyone, hopefully I'll be back again soon!

Really enjoyable first online race in rF2 for me :) aside from a couple of issues such as stalling off formation (guess I need to take a look at my hand clutch calibration again!) and hitting speed limiter accidentally in T1 then trying to figure out why my car had no power with 15 mins to go..

Real shame discord decided to play up pre-race though but still enjoyed it nonetheless.
Thanks everyone, hopefully I'll be back again soon!
Right Jack, that explains why you were waiting near the pit exit but then after appeared to be lapping ok. I had no idea, I thought you might have just wanted to wait for Ingie

Right Jack, that explains why you were waiting near the pit exit but then after appeared to be lapping ok. I had no idea, I thought you might have just wanted to wait for Ingie

Yeah was lapping pretty well prior to that too, but lesson learned, speed limiter is now assigned to a switch and not a button right by my thumb haha. A few choice words were said though that's for sure. :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%