Enduracing racing questions/observations

I first did a 3h of Monza with 100% variability in weather which meant it started optimum/sunny, and went green/heavy rain before it dried up and the track started to rubber in again.

Nice, very nice, but I'm left confused by the pit stops.

First I had to manually add the fuel while driving down the pitlane which is basically pressing the right arrow 120-130x, but then I had to do this all the time.

So I went 6h of Paul Ricard afterwards. Made sure I saved a setup for the car with all pitstops in place, with fuel and off I went. Although the saving/loading feature works very well it apparently doesn't care about the pit stop setup, and from that I wonder if the setup itself is taken into account?

Also I had a lot of lagging issues while steam insisted I had 50-60FPS when the sun was going low and it was gone when the sun finally set. Is that a shadow issue or something else I should/could tone down a bit for more performance.

The racing and AI itself have been wonderful though, just trying to find out some details to make it smoother.

also after the last update there are still problems with AI strength after saving the game in ACC. At first, I thought the problem was solved, but it's still there: upon starting a saved game, AI is about 4secs faster the first two laps at NürbGPand then goes back to normal - orcs in a state of battle frenzy.

also after the last update there are still problems with AI strength after saving the game in ACC. At first, I thought the problem was solved, but it's still there: upon starting a saved game, AI is about 4secs faster the first two laps at NürbGPand then goes back to normal - orcs in a state of battle frenzy.

I encountered this for 3-4 laps at most, after that they all of a sudden seemed to realize they were on tired tyres and settled down again.

This happened at Monza in dry and wet and at Paul Ricard (well in the dry, cause why would you have rain in the South of France end of June).

Fixed the pitstop thanks to some help on the Kunos forum. Keybinding the HUD in toggle mode. At least I can work around the problem now. As a gift, a picture.

What are the chances you'll be able to cross the finish line with your AI teammate after 6 hours of racing? He in Pro-Am in P17, me in Pro in P5. Love the dirt build up on the cars as well, they look genuinely beaten.

C94E3E4C2AF58C8F191D319DFCCBD65BC4F748A2

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years