EnduRacers: Two BMW E92 M3 GT2 Screenshots

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
The EnduRacers Modding Team have released two screenshots of their work in progress car: the BMW E92 M3 GT2 in the classic BMW Motorsport layout and the special design edition.

The car debuted in 2009 in the American Le Mans Series as a factory entry by the Rahal Letterman Racing team and continued in 2010 onward at various other endurance events such as the 24 Hours of Le Mans and 24 Hours of the Nordschleife. The former saw a special entry when the now already legendary designed BMW Art Car by Jeff Koons made it appearance at the paddock and track for a massive audience of press and fans.

RaceDepartment has learned that this German racing car will not be released for rFactor but that the French modding team is aiming to release the vehicle for another sim racing title. Which one that is? We can only guess. What would be your sim of choice to see this car in? Leave your recommendations in the comments below.

[gallery columns="2" ids="25075,25076"]
View the Post on the Blog

Yes we do, but the thought of the whole pack of M3s, Vettes, 458s, 911s, HPDs, R18s, 908s, possibly even the TS030s altogether in AC is just mouth watering. Going to be some size of task to model all that to the standard AC is setting though. Bring it on I say!
Not to be negative but that does nothing for me.
Whenever you make up numbers and tweak the physics until they feel right it just kills it for me.

Now if they go visit the teams and get proper numbers like unsprung corner weights among other stuff then i´ll be impressed.

If there is any modding team out there with good contacts with real teams in the endurance scene its EnduRacers, so I dont worry about that :)

On the team's very own facebook account they said ''As long we don't know with platform we are going to use next we just keep working on Rfactor 1'' That is what they said but they are only working on the cars from the 2006 - 2010 era so you will not see 458's, R18's 908's or TS030's. But send your requests to there page on facebook. I have send my requests already http://www.facebook.com/pages/EnduRacers-Modding-Team/267099786652429 But remember they will not create cars above 2010.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=591400977555640&set=a.426812514014488.109062.267099786652429&type=1&theater
Look at what enduracers said. ''Guys we already told you that we were doing all our dev's on our old platform until newer ones are ready, so don't expect any platform announcements'' This is what they say in there comment this proves that this car will be in the Endurance series mod for Rfactor 1 i will not change my mind.

The car will also not be in the Endurance Series mod :cool:

Try to read your own quote a bit better. Sure, they are developing this car in rFactor 1. But that doesn't mean they will automatically release it for this platform also.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 494 39.2%