rF2 EnduRacers @ Road America - Tuesday 22nd August 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Got a problem with the track when the night is coming down.
I'm wondering if it's the same with the RDLMS version because it's gonna be a problem if it's the case.

Got a problem with the track when the night is coming down.
I'm wondering if it's the same with the RDLMS version because it's gonna be a problem if it's the case.

I have the same issue, and because I drive in VR it's even more annoying and distracting. Sometimes it's simply impossible to see things.

I'm terribly sorry, but as just said on the Teamspeak, my Fanatec drivers are acting up and I probably wont make it to the start... Not a good omen for the first race ever i sgin up for here... :(

Last edited:
1. a pleasure to run with you guys as a noob, i did my best . may be and only may be i need more speed :DD, but i finished, i like the rf2 ,long life to rf2 and RD rf2 club. It would be incredible to make races for noobs and other for skilled, cuz i know that faster guys can feel i little bit annoyed.

2. only one question,..the damage was on in this race???

see u allnext time!

1. a pleasure to run with you guys as a noob, i did my best . may be and only may be i need more speed :DD, but i finished, i like the rf2 ,long life to rf2 and RD rf2 club. It would be incredible to make races for noobs and other for skilled, cuz i know that faster guys can feel i little bit annoyed.

You didn't cause any issues for me at least. And everyone have to start somewhere :)

was good fight with @Fredyoh and @Otune at the start! proper hard racing. Think i had a normal race for 15mins then had FPS issues, steering wheel come nearly off, GT ruin mine and Van Beuseka race majorly, then that damage completely destroyed my tyres meaning i had to pit when i hadn't intended to. Nice warm up for RDLMS anyway :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%