rF2 EnduRacers Multiclass @ Sebring - Friday 01 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Crew Chief also has fuel calculations, you can even ask him using voice commands. But yeah, nowadays I generally use a SimHub dashboard that gives me readouts of fuel per lap and per minute and also the approximate amount of fuel for the common race lengths used in RD club racing. Tends to be fairly accurate (though it obviously depends on you doing a few solid laps in practice/qualification), but I still throw in a bit more fuel to be sure, say 10 % or so.

if you do not leave room for those who are trying to overtake you, yes, the problem is yours. crew chief, helicorsa, the mirrors, you choose :rolleyes:
in a left corner, if you are by my side I leave space, but if you are behind I do not leave space, I defend my position, I use vr and I see perfectly where are you, you were behind and hit my back of my car,It's his problems, besides his bad action

in a left corner, if you are by my side I leave space, but if you are behind I do not leave space, I defend my position, I use vr and I see perfectly where are you, you were behind and hit my back of my car,It's his problems, besides his bad action

i would have come side by side if i had left room ... in any case i do not want to extend beyond the controversy, I think we have already talked about it enough

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%