rF2 EnduRacers Multiclass @ Sebring - Friday 01 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry Roy, looks like I had missed you ..I have now entered you :thumbsup:
It has been snowing heavily for several days, and I still got to dig out the rest of my driveway so I can get my car out of the street. I will have to pass for todays race, but I do hope there will be more of these so I can join in :)

Race started better than I expected after a dreadful qualy, but then it all changed and I was losing the car in to the braking zones and losing time and more time. Don't know why, was I pushing too hard? Had great battles at the start, all clean etc and was starting to enjoy myself.... that quickly ended.

Oh well. Great whilst it lasted.

Sorry I never spoke at the end of race guys..my headset was not working :(

Well I never made it to the first corner, my engine blew up? ..flames were coming out of the bonnet lol followed by black smoke.

Back to GT3's next week, so I hope you will all join.

Many congrads to the podiums, well deserved :thumbsup:

Apologies for bailing out shortly after the start without saying a word (though I'm not sure if you could even hear me), but it was already pretty daunting facing 55+ minutes of racing completely alone without a chance of having an actual race with anyone (as we were three P2's left and the other two guys were like 3+ seconds faster per lap than me) and then frustration slowly started working its magic on me, my focus started to slip and...well, yeah...

Sorry.

Oh, yeah, and I'm not sure if you could hear me, but there was definitely something weird with the engines overheating. My overheating icon also showed up for a moment in T1, but thankfully went away quickly, and I was running the exact same setup I was using in practice and qualification without any issues. Possibly some kind of a bug with the recently updated Enduracers mod?

Oh, yeah, and I'm not sure if you could hear me, but there was definitely something weird with the engines overheating. My overheating icon also showed up for a moment in T1, but thankfully went away quickly, and I was running the exact same setup I was using in practice and qualification without any issues. Possibly some kind of a bug with the recently updated Enduracers mod?

Possible Martin ..my engine blew up before turn 1 lap 1 ..but had been fine all through practice and qualify?

(And now I realized there might've been a fourth P2 after all...so I went to check the replay and sure enough, there was :( I'm so sorry, I just didn't realize :cry: For some reason, I kept thinking I was the last P2 on the grid and the rest was just GTEs, but there was one more P2 behind me...and an unsung hero at that. I salute you, sir, if it's any consolation...)

(And now I realized there might've been a fourth P2 after all...so I went to check the replay and sure enough, there was :( I'm so sorry, I just didn't realize :cry: For some reason, I kept thinking I was the last P2 on the grid and the rest was just GTEs, but there was one more P2 behind me...and an unsung hero at that. I salute you, sir, if it's any consolation...)

That must be me. I qualified behind u Martin. Had a bad start, quickly overtaken by a few GTE cars and shortly after start got caught into incident involving few cars which slowed me down even more. Done 6 misserable laps fighting with cold tyres and overall frustration which ended up in the barrier on lap 6. At this moment I was done, facing barrier without reverse gear.
The only good side of that race was a decent game performance and I was a little worry about this because this was my first rF2 online event in VR.
Congrats to those who finished race and podium winners of course ;)

i hope you start using crew chief next race :(
I do not like to argue, but I see that using a team leader does not help you much, because you want to put the car where it does not fit, you should be more careful:whistling::);)

when I'm wrong I ask sincere apologies as the race ends, but if the wrong one is another, it's no longer my problem

I do not like to argue, but I see that using a team leader does not help you much, because you want to put the car where it does not fit, you should be more careful:whistling::);)

It is very good app, but I do not use it as a spotter ..as a spotter it has caught me out once, hence I have lost a little trust in it, as a spotter, but I know many that do use it for that reason ..I prefer to use helicorsa and you can now get it for rFactor 2 :thumbsup:

when I'm wrong I ask sincere apologies as the race ends, but if the wrong one is another, it's no longer my problem
if you do not leave room for those who are trying to overtake you, yes, the problem is yours. crew chief, helicorsa, the mirrors, you choose :rolleyes:

That must be me. I qualified behind u Martin.
It must be indeed. And watching your replay (to see whether you were still in the race when I left), I absolutely meant what I said earlier. You were obviously having a pretty bad time, but you were determined to keep at it (unlike me, for example), and that's certainly admirable.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back