rF2 EnduRacers Multiclass @ Sebring - Friday 01 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
VERY jealous of this race. I subscribed to the Endurance mod right after they rolled out 3.0 and can get to the rF2 launcher window, but then when I start single or multi-player, the rF2 splash screen comes up and then it crashes, with a Windows notification saying it no longer responds. Did the file integrity verification through Steam (nothing found), checked to see if I had all the latest drivers (I did), rebooted my computer, but same thing happened. Unsubscribed from the mod and rF2 works fine again. Frustrating, since the series itself is in the global spotlight this time of year. GRRRR! I'm sure it will be a great race!

Actually you will be doing me a favor because I will remove the P3's ...I love the P3's myself, but if you get a fast GTE driver and there are a lot of them, you struggle to make a clean pass on a twisty circuit.
Thanks! I was thinking the same. And it's no fun with no one else to race against...

Sign me up please, GTE Class.

Edit: make that a maybe for me. haven't played RF2 online in a bit...Session loads fine, but crashes to desktop as soon as I try to join track/click RACE...
If you have not done so already then I would recommend checking out this thread - it might help you to fix the issue that you are currently experiencing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%