EnduRacers mod will be released for rF2

Dennis

RedShift Racing
EnduRacers has announced yesterday that the SP3 release will be the last one for rF1. After that they will (finally) make the switch to rF2.

The Endurance Series mod will be then ported on the platform rFactor2 by ISI. It will include cars from the rFactor1 version and 2 more cars. The mod will be then considered as finished. Previously, to learn the platform, the team will release the mod "Flat6 Series" on the platform rFactor2.

The shedule is the following one :
  • Development and release of the Endurance Series SP3 for rFactor1.
  • Development and release of the Flat6 Series mod for rFactor2.
  • Development and release of the Endurance Series mod (carlist to be unveiled later) for rFactor2.
Why rFactor2 ? This is currently the only new platform wich simulates endurance racing features. In addition, the game is now more stable than month ago. The dev team has released the modding tools and keep improving them. The team will anyway keep an eye on the other platforms developments.

Full story: http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter_37.html

I think this is pretty awesome and should give us a nice selection of cars in the future :D The only concern might be how good physics and FFB will be implemented.

I didnt know the work of these guys as I entered RF1 too late, so did some youtube research.

If Flat 6 is well implemented I will be very very excited by the chance to race the ?orsche ?11 GT3 (its a flat 6 not a ?orsche remember) in RF2 in a quality mod.
I really like the BES 1.0 version. IMO the best (911 GT3 mod that is) currently by a big margin. If it beats that one that will be awesome.
So many good cars so little time!

Last edited:
I didnt know the work of these guys as I entered RF1 too late, so did some youtube research.

If Flat 6 is well implemented I will be very very excited by the chance to race the ?orsche ?11 GT3 (its a flat 6 not a ?orsche remember) in RF2 in a quality mod.
I really like the BES 1.0 version. IMO the best (911 GT3 mod that is) currently by a big margin. If it beats that one that will be awesome.
So many good cars so little time!
Doesn't the Flat 6 mod reproduced the Supercup series?
Anyway, great great news for the community. New high quality mod are coming!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 383 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.3%