rF2 EnduRacers @ Le Mans - Monday 19th June 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up with the P2 please
Prototype please
Prototype :p
I would like to sign up in the race in the prototype class if still possible :thumbsup:
A bit dissapointed it's not URD, but hey, IT'S LE MANS! sign me up for p2. hopefully this time around I won't have to cancel few hours before start.
Sign me up in a P2 please :)
Sign me up please in the GTE class, no better practice for the big day than a club practice event! Cheers guys!
Me please, prototype

You're all in! :thumbsup: For some reason my notifications to this thread disappeared, so I missed all of these sign ups!!! :mad: You are all signed up now though!! ;)

In prototype ! My name in game is Robin Bondon

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD

With thanks Joseph Wright and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD

With thanks Joseph Wright and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please

Yes sorry i forgot to do it! Now it's okay i think! ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back