rF2 EnduRacers Flat6 Series @ Sebring International Raceway - Friday 1st January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me out. I can't run the damn thing. :(

Getting crashes when I launch the game.

Windows Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: rFactor2.exe, version: 1.0.3.6, time stamp: 0x565f830a
Faulting module name: d3d9.dll, version: 0.96.0.0, time stamp: 0x545fb95f
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x0000000000052b13
Faulting process id: 0x1b38
Faulting application start time: 0x01d144b7127de66e
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64\rFactor2.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64\d3d9.dll
Report Id: b15fa256-c8d4-438a-bae4-62383da37ad6
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Sign me out. I can't run the damn thing. :(

Getting crashes when I launch the game.

Windows Event Viewer:

Such a shame Akis

@Daiman Patel can you please clarify on the assists for the race?
Assists
Traction control:
Low
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

The car in real life has no TC and no ABS, so are we not running the real life settings?

Last edited:
Such a shame Akis

@Daiman Patel can you please clarify on the assists for the race?
Assists
Traction control:
Low
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

The car in real life has no TC and no ABS, so are we not running the real life settings?
You may choose to run with low level TC and / or ABS, if you wish, but you don't have to use either assist. Same goes for auto-clutch. :thumbsup:

Just got finished cookin' brunch for the whole family, lookin' forward to see how everybody enjoyed racing these babies. :thumbsup: (right thread this time)

Kinda dissapointed. :p Couldn't get the car stable thru corners. I miss adjusting the power and coast, but everyone had the same "problem". :D

Every race I was used as brake, bomb dived on the inside and just pushed off track. Felt like a public server some times. :(
I hope this will not be the 2016 race standard.:confused:

Ditto, I made a mistake Race 1 on the start (yep that was me :unsure:), but Race 2 went well and had great battles for positions all the way to the end. Race 3 though ... :O_o:

Did better than I thought though, so definitely enjoyed myself and finding new personal-limits with the car, looking forward to future races with this car & RD.

I had lots of fun tonight, in my first rF2 race for well over a year.
I really like these cars, and the confidence grew for each lap. I was involved in a few fights too, though mostly hard defending, as my pace is slower than the others as usual...
Vey enjoyable, I will try to join later Flat 6 races, if they are held at times I can participate :)

That was fun, made mistakes in both races, but had a very enjoyable battle with @Chark in race 2. Seems like a couple of people got into incidents, sorry to hear that. I can't say anyone around me drove recklessly though. Maybe for this event the back of the field was cleaner than the front;)

Great races :)
Was able to beat @Ross McGregor in quali with a great final lap, and finished around 3 seconds ahead of him both races. At most times it looked like you were quicker, but made more mistakes :)

Awesome car to drive, these races were very valuable for expoloring the tyre mechanics and finding some setup tweaks, hope for more of this (and F3.5 :D)

Yeah it was good fun. I was all over the place in race 1 especially! I've got new hardware so this was my first 'proper' race with it, so it's definitely a good starting point. Only got 1 decent, clean lap in qualie, so I think we should've been a bit closer, but it was nice to push these cars to the limit.

In race three I tried a setup tweak that didn't go well, then I missed my braking point twice at the first hairpin after the 400m board was knocked over! Had a nice battle with Ian though.

Thanks all!

Turned up last second. Housemate told me about the event. Shouldn't really have joined so late, hit a stationary car on the grid and couldn't manage the damage. Sorry to Ole who I ran in to a little before giving up.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%