rF2 EnduRacers Flat6 Series @ Sebring International Raceway - Friday 1st January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
IMPORTANT!

For those of you who will be unable to join us this Friday, I shall be re-running the event on a different track next week so don't feel as though you're missing out! Hopefully you will be available next time around! :)

This will be a perfect warm up for the no doubt very soon to be announced 90 mins of Bathurst race;)
Indeed it shall be! :D The current plan is to run the event one weekend towards the end of January, so clear your calendar! ;)

@Daiman Patel
Sounds good.
Unfortunately my wife has reminded me that I am on in-laws duty on 1st Jan. (I escaped the last 2 trips for endurance racing commitments, but could not find one in time to rule myself out of this trip;)).
So I will be at the next one.

@Chris Stacey
Why don't we see if once the server is up if a couple of us can join you at an Australian Friendly time?
That's very nice of you, I might actually jump on occasionally during the evenings here, which will be around 9-10am GMT and I'll be on Teamspeak as well so feel free to jump on and join me if you see me on. I don't bite :)

I am strongly considering biting the bullet and getting up for this one as it looks like a fantastic grid is forming :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%