Enduracers Flat 6 Version 4.0 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Updated to DX11 standards and benefiting from new physics, talented rF2 modding team Enduracers have released a new version of the awesome Flat 6 mod for rFactor 2...

Following something of a long development period behind the scenes, it is now finally time to download the major new update to the already very enjoyable Flat 6 mod for rFactor 2. The new update brings the cars to DX11 standards, including compatibility with the new rF2 'Rain Build' released just before Christmas, as well as adding a considerable reworking of the physics behind the scenes, including the use of CPM tyres for the very first time.

Check out the full change log below...

Flat6 Series rF2 - build 4.00
  • GRAPHICS : Updated bodywork shader to DX11 technology.
  • GRAPHICS : Updated headlights rendering.
  • GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for bodywork.
  • GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for windshield and windows.
  • GRAPHICS : Added animated wiper.
  • GRAPHICS : Added blurred rims (for all types).
  • PHYSICS : Integration of CPM tires (Slick & Rain, around 90°C usage temperature for Slicks) adapted from S397 reference tires.
  • PHYSICS : Inertia adjusted (based on inertia used by S397).
  • PHYSICS : Suspension geometry adjsuted (to fix the FFB blank in the center of the steering wheel).
  • PHYSICS : Aero minor adjustements.
  • PHYSICS : Brakes power/settings adjusted (now you can adjust brake pressure like S397 cars).
  • PHYSICS : Steering ratio adjusted (done like S397 cars).
  • PHYSICS : Antirolbars value adjusted (to be aligned to the rFactor2 S397 physics directives).
  • PHYSICS : FFB power adjusted (FFB Upgrades removed, use FFB Multiplier in game to adjust if needed).
  • PHYSICS : Fuel Tank position adjusted (to match to *ForceDistrib S397 mechanisms).
  • PHYSICS : Tire wear curves adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Default setup adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : AI performance adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Cockpit position adjusted (compliant with flat screen & VR).
  • PHYSICS : Seat front maximum position value adjusted for triple screens users.
  • PHYSICS : Upgrade autoblip removed (the real car don't have autoblip).
Flat 6 rF2 Update 1.jpg
Flat 6 rF2 Update 2.jpg
Flat 6 rF2 Update 3.jpg

rFactor 2 is available from Steam as a PC exclusive title now.

Flat 6 mod is created by the EnduRacers Modding Team & Gentlemen Racers, and can be downloaded for free from the Steam Workshop page HERE.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..! Head over to the forum now and share the love this simulation so very much deserves...

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Like the new update? What do you think of the latest version of these awesome cars? Let us know in the comments section below!

In game settings' under 'difficulty' ;) gotta blip to be hip !!
I also could not find this option. Either you've got a special version of rF2 running, or your menus are different from mine & dreamer al.

Doesn't really matter to me. The performance is close enough to the Apex modding GT3 cars, so I'll just use their 997 if I want a smooth race experience...I can barely manage to gas & brake separately with my foot, so trying to do both (as I tried all day yesterday) isn't working well for me.

In game settings' under 'difficulty' ;) gotta blip to be hip !!

Nope, not in my version. Your looking at rFactor 2 right? Not Automibilista, which does have "Auto Blip" option?

In rFactor 2 there are a number of "Auto" options, clutch , etc, but not blip. I wish there was. However, with help from other good people here, I now can adjust brake pressure, which is a tremendous help. I now LURV this mod!!!

Nope, not in my version. Your looking at rFactor 2 right? Not Automibilista, which does have "Auto Blip" option?

In rFactor 2 there are a number of "Auto" options, clutch , etc, but not blip. I wish there was. However, with help from other good people here, I now can adjust brake pressure, which is a tremendous help. I now LURV this mod!!!
In your "player.jason" file there is a "Auto Blip" setting and also TC and ABS but if the modder chooses to remove them from their car's physics then it won't be available to use ingame!

},
"DRIVING AIDS":{
"Auto Blip":true,
"Auto Blip#":"Whether to automatically blip with manual shifting but auto-clutch (non-semiautomatic trans only)",

Last edited:

Apologies, yes its only some cars in tuning settings. my bad. Never use it myself just running on a fading memory

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%