Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 241736

• Deleted member 241736

Xela1 submitted a new resource:

R8 GT3 Endurance Lights - a more realistic immersion to go 24h

Middle placed highbeam endurance lights for Audi R8 GT3
These files will not affect the original KUNOS .kn5 file.
Place both files in:
steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\kunos
U need Content Manager and shader_patch at the newest version
toggle Alt+8 = middle enduLights
toggle Alt+7 = fogLights

Thx to all the Discord guys for help, especially Ilja (@xfab) for his mod
xela1
greetings

View attachment 295934
View attachment 295936...

Read more about this resource...

Hello Xela. I´m sorry to say that, but after trying and trying (and this time I press alt+7 ore 8) nothing happens. I also have the newest version of content manager and shaders patch. Do I have to enable something? The endurance light also appears but it doesn't work. Can you please give me a tip how i can fix this

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 241736

Hello Xela. I´m sorry to say that, but after trying and trying (and this time I press alt+7 ore 8) nothing happens. I also have the newest version of content manager and shaders patch. Do I have to enable something? The endurance light also appears but it doesn't work. Can you please give me a tip how i can fix this
Guess my both files work well cause u are the only one with issue. So let us check:
First pick up the the KUNOS "bmw_m3_e30_drift" and check with toggle (Alt+7) if lights under the car are working.
If OK, check if my both files (ini +kn5) are in the right folder. Folder must be:
........ \steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\kunos.

20190312230604_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20190312230604_1.jpg
    20190312230604_1.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 359
I tried your way and the yellow light at the BMW start to work as you said. Then I reinstalled your mod. After a little test session at spa with more GT3 cars and some Audis, I found out, that the little endurance light reflects the light, if other cars are behind him ore the audis passes some light objects. But the High Beam doesn´t work as I saw it in your screenshots, even after pressing alt+7 or alt+8 at the same time. But anyways, your work is a great improvement to the immersion and you should keep it up:thumbsup:

• Deleted member 241736

I tried your way and the yellow light at the BMW start to work as you said. Then I reinstalled your mod. After a little test session at spa with more GT3 cars and some Audis, I found out, that the little endurance light reflects the light, if other cars are behind him ore the audis passes some light objects. But the High Beam doesn´t work as I saw it in your screenshots, even after pressing alt+7 or alt+8 at the same time. But anyways, your work is a great improvement to the immersion and you should keep it up:thumbsup:
**** I’ll think twice what it could be .... sorry

Thanks. Its working. So for myself I just have to press alt+Numpad 7 or 8. I would recommend that you write it on the main site, if someone have the same problems like me. Anyways, finaly i can enyou your awesome mod. Thanks you for your hard work. People like you is are the main reason why the ac community and ac are one off the best for simracers in the moment. (And i´m sorry for my bad english skills. It´s not my mother tongue

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 241736

Xela1 updated R8 GT3 Endurance Lights with a new update entry:

R8 GT3 Endurance Light package

so I add the Nords 24h "Blaue Lampe" and made the fog-lights switchable.
These files will not affect the original KUNOS .kn5 file.
Place both files in:
steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\kunos
U need Content Manager and shader_patch at the newest version
Alt+NUMPAD_8 = lightcone middle enduLights (Players car only)
Alt+NUMPAD_7 = fogLights on/off and lightcones (Players car only)
Strg+arrow_down = Blinking Blue Lampe (Players car only)

Thx to all the Discord...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 241736

For people like me who have never heard of a "strg" button, it's Ctrl ...
So you don't have to look it up on the web... :D
right. Too much skiing and party

Last edited by a moderator:
I have followed all your instructions, but when I press Alt+numpad7 or 8, nothing happens. All the lights are on so the mod works, I can't switch it off though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%