Misc EnduLights R8 GT3

• Thread starter Deleted member 241736
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the fact that fog and endurance lights worked fine with the previous version, there seems to be a issue with this version.
I can turn fog lights on/off, I can get the blue light blinking, but the endurance lights fail to work.

Now it comes to mind that I just let the new version overwrite. Maybe I should delete the old first and then install... will give that a try.

Edit: nope, endurance lights still not working in the new version.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 241736

Despite the fact that fog and endurance lights worked fine with the previous version, there seems to be a issue with this version.
I can turn fog lights on/off, I can get the blue light blinking, but the endurance lights fail to work.

Now it comes to mind that I just let the new version overwrite. Maybe I should delete the old first and then install... will give that a try.
mmh?
put the both files in the folder after you activate shader_patch.
With lights on (L) the normal lights, the middel Endulights and the blue lamp have to work.(both player car and AI)
Alt+NUMPAD_7 gives the middel Endulight a lightcone
Alt+Numpad_8 let the Foglights work with two lightcones
Ctrl+_Arrow_down let now the blue lamp blinking
I dl my own files 1 minute ago, works well to me

My bad, stupid daylight lights fooled me. :roflmao:

BUT:
When I turn on the lights the headlights, endurance lights and the blue cockpit light are on.
I can control both the blue light and the light cones of the endurance lights, but the endurance lights stay on (even with the light cones turned off / not visible).
With lights off (so no visible endurance lights), I can also turn the endurance light cones on/off. While not visually ON, the endurance lights shed their cones... ;)

• Deleted member 241736

My bad, stupid daylight lights fooled me. :roflmao:

BUT:
When I turn on the lights the headlights, endurance lights and the blue cockpit light are on.
I can control both the blue light and the light cones of the endurance lights, but the endurance lights stay on (even with the light cones turned off / not visible).
With lights off (so no visible endurance lights), I can also turn the endurance light cones on/off. While not visually ON, the endurance lights shed their cones... ;)
yeah that is how it works, unfortunately IMHO I can choose controll the middle lights but then AI hasn't the middel lights on. Thats what im done with the foglights - for players-car controllable but invisible due AI-Cars. Try to find a solution ....

I tested the BMW E30 drift and the bottom lights don't work for me too, are there any settings in the shader patch that need to be turned on for this to work?

• Deleted member 241736

I tested the BMW E30 drift and the bottom lights don't work for me too, are there any settings in the shader patch that need to be turned on for this to work?
Can u pick-up the ini-file from the BMW E30 drift? Look inside. Ypur still habe 1.25-49

Ok Alex, die blaue Lampe und Lichter funktionieren und sehen auch grandios aus! Jedoch blinkt die bei mir in eher unregelmäßigen Abständen, ist das normal ?

• Deleted member 241736

Ok Alex, die blaue Lampe und Lichter funktionieren und sehen auch grandios aus! Jedoch blinkt die bei mir in eher unregelmäßigen Abständen, ist das normal ?
You can change the frequency in the ini file

I installed them where you said but in content manager it says app could not find anything to install here. Also when I tried downloading the shader patch content manager says files could not be found

• Deleted member 241736

I installed them where you said but in content manager it says app could not find anything to install here. Also when I tried downloading the shader patch content manager says files could not be found
oh it isn't a app. Go to: "../steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\kunos" and put it there

• Deleted member 241736

o
I have this weird thing where even in mid day the track seems to be bathed in a shadow...
oh seems to be a custom shader patch problem on yur system. Go to the discord CSP channel

• Deleted member 241736

I was expecting that the lights will also turn on/off, not just what you see on the ground
I will post a video to show what I mean ( if it doesn't still make sense)
Patrik u check it out:
U need Content Manager and shader_patch at the newest version
L = lights on = normal lights +middle endulights+blue lamp (Player +AI)
Alt+NUMPAD_8 = add a lightcone for middle enduLights (Players car only) also when u not turn lights on with "L"
Alt+NUMPAD_7 = fogLights on/off and lightcones (Players car only)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back