EnduLights Ford GT GTE (URD)

Misc EnduLights Ford GT GTE (URD) 2019-06-12

Login or Register an account to download this content
Xela1 submitted a new resource:

EnduLights Ford GT GTE (URD) - 24h Le Mans add on

installation path:

to avoid overwriting EnduLights when install new CSP
1. put the given "extension" folder (inside zip) to the regarding original KUNOS car folder
(D:\SteamLibrary_AlexGames\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\urd_detroit_egt_2018_LM)

2. check in every skin-folder - .. assettocorsa\content\cars\urd_detroit_egt_2018_LM\skins - the ext_config.ini and delete all...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

You don't need to put this config file in each skin folder ! Just put it in assettocorsa/extension/config/cars/urd and anme it urd_detroit_egt_2018 (or urd_detroit_egt_2018_LM)

You don't need to put this config file in each skin folder ! Just put it in assettocorsa/extension/config/cars/urd and anme it urd_detroit_egt_2018 (or urd_detroit_egt_2018_LM)
No, No you have to delete lines in the existing ext_config.ini, placed in each skin

• Deleted member 223075

I don't use your own. But in skins i downloaded there was in each folder a config file. i deleted all and moved one to theextension/config folder and all works fine. Is why i say this.

You can probably merge all the config files to have only one.

Not sure why, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I'm positive I have the button mapped, but I can't get the regular headlights to work on the URD Ford. I'll give this mod a try and see if it helps.

Doesn't work for me too. I don't know why. I use the real car name file, so maybe it's the problem. But I try with a vanilla URD files, and the result is the same. But it work with le 911 RSR 2017. (And I read the ReadMe ;) )

Doesn't work for me too. I don't know why. I use the real car name file, so maybe it's the problem. But I try with a vanilla URD files, and the result is the same. But it work with le 911 RSR 2017. (And I read the ReadMe ;) )
Check the Ford if it has more than one „ini“ files. You have to merge all ini- files to one

I could make it work after many tries. But the installation guide is extremely misleading.
And it only works in the detroit LM version. (idk if it should work on the other version, but mine doesn't).

But i do like it very much, it really fits with the model!

Last edited:
so the complete car with my Endulights. Give me a sign if it works now

Thanks for this mod! But I have problem tho. I replaced my file with yours but I still get these weird squares arround lights. How to get rid of them??
Regards

Attachments

• 2021-08-26 13_46_57-acs 2021-08-26 13-43-02.png ‎- Zdjęcia.jpg
    2021-08-26 13_46_57-acs 2021-08-26 13-43-02.png ‎- Zdjęcia.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 50

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline