Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP
EnduLights 991 RSR GTE (2017 +2018)

Misc EnduLights 991 RSR GTE (2017 +2018) 1.1

All Endulight mod doesn't work for me :/ I don't know why, I read the "readme" but, nothing in game. The 3D model work but not the function Alt+ LockNum7. It's a shame because the mod seems really great, so if someone have a idea, it's will fine =)

[QUOTE = "TheHush, post: 2989428, miembro: 423286"] No sé si soy estúpido o algo así, pero no puedo hacer que esto funcione [/ QUOTE]
Me pasa igual, ALT+7 Se ven las luces en el piso pero no en el paragolpes...

Right, I figured out that I need to add the model_replacement lines to the ext_config in the skin folder and remove the lines from the ext_config in the extension folder.

Hey Xela, love the mods, every single one is working besides your Porsche one. I placed the files in an "extension" folder, then inside of the "ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017" folder as directed. The lights work ironically, but the models don't show up! Thats the only issue as of now.

Hope it gets fixed soon!