Resource icon

Tracks Endless Floor test track 3.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Piereligio submitted a new resource:

Endless Floor track mod - Huge plane track, perfect for high speed testing

This is a perfect track for high speed testing, it's just an immense perfectly flat surface.
It can allow a maximum of 24 cars, but AI is not working (can be used online or as reference point to find the center of the plane).
This isn't really endless, but I didn't manage to find the end even using my Formula DS (that I used in the video down here), that goes extremely fast.

Read more about this resource...

Have you considered adding a skid-pad like area with concentric rings that go out to 300 meters? It drives me a little crazy that the Skid Pad has all that grass in the area I would most like to drive, and the endless floor seems like a perfect candidate for a skid pad area. :)

If you tell me what type of files you need I could probably generate them for you.

mRXpkSk.jpg

Cheers,

Dave\Esotic

Hi Piereligio, since the release 3.0 the first view of the track is pointed directly and close to the asphalt. When I click to drive, I see a brown screen with the basic AC app showing that the car is in reverse. Then, acs.exe tends to crash. Tried also to delete the previous version.

What about a death circle somewhere?

Thank you.

Hi Piereligio, since the release 3.0 the first view of the track is pointed directly and close to the asphalt. When I click to drive, I see a brown screen with the basic AC app showing that the car is in reverse. Then, acs.exe tends to crash. Tried also to delete the previous version.

Thank you.

I... Don't understand the issues you reported. Brown screen? Reverse? What the heck o.o
Anyway I didn't have any crash with this version, it's strange. Can you tell me the hardware you have?

Sure. It happens wit no other original or add-on track and never happened with 2.0 Endless Floor.

Motherboard: socket Intel LGA2011, chipset Intel X79, model Gigabyte G1.Assassin 2 (rev 1.0) with BIOS F13c and F12y mod5 with all optimized default setup but X.M.P. profile and RAID mode - CPU: Intel Core i7 3820 @3.60 GHz with Noctua NH-D14 SE heatsink - RAM: 4x4 GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 MHz CL7 1,5V DDR3 CML16GX3M4X1600C7 - System drive: 2x 128 GB SSD OCZ Vector VTR1-25SAT3-128G in RAID 0 with BIOS 3.0 - Storage drive: 2x 1TB Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EZRX Sata III 7200rpm 64mb - GPU: 1x Gainward GTX Titan 6GB on main 2.0 PCI-e slot, drivers nVidia GeForce 375,76 WHQL, Adaptive VSync on in GeForce Control Panel - Graphic Card Supporter: PowerColor Power Jack - Monitor: 24" Asus VG248QE 144 Hz (resolution 1920x1080x32 @ 60 Hz) connected through DVI-DL cable - Optical Drive: LG BH16NS40 - PSU: Corsair AX860i - Case: Silverstone Raven RV03 SST-RV03B-W - Operative System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit Anniversary Update (Version 1607, OS build 14393.1066) through clean 8 Home 64 bit, 8.1 Home 64 bit Update 1, and 10 Home 64 bit November Update installation - Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 - All OS upgrades, all latest drivers for every component, no beta releases.

Assetto Corsa settings: running Steam release version 1.13.2 (x64) and DLCs Dream Pack 1, 2, 3, Japanese Pack, Red Pack, Tripl3 Pack, Porsche Pack Vol. 1, 2 and 3 through Steam online updating starting from 1.4.3 (x64) after PC formatting and clean OS installation - resolution 1920x1080x32 @ 60 MHz in single screen and no 3D, Luca Sodano's suggested wheel settings, default video and audio options.

Thank you.

Are you using the 10k horsepower Formula Abarth by any chance? I've seen that load in Reverse and crash the only time I tried it.

If a mod track could be classified, this would be classified as pure spam.

You're really no fun are you? Anyway, its a highly useful tool for testing and developing mods, I'm glad we have it.

Makes constant speed aero runs easy being able to concentrate on the numbers rather than where you're going, and is often a quicker alternative than opening a separate telemetry program.

How do I downvote your post? I think there is plenty of value in this "track", especially if your working on testing top speed or other generic car handling setup work.
You're really no fun are you? Anyway, its a highly useful tool for testing and developing mods, I'm glad we have it.

Makes constant speed aero runs easy being able to concentrate on the numbers rather than where you're going, and is often a quicker alternative than opening a separate telemetry program.

I just think he seen Formula DS car on it, misunderstanding how the track can be useful.
Well, that crazy car born mostly "thanks" to that track, but it can be very helpful for any car development.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 389 39.9%