Endine Lake

Tracks Endine Lake 0.6x

Login or Register an account to download this content
I spent a week staying in Monasterolo del Castello a couple of years ago, near Bergamo. If this is the same lake then I shall definitely download it and give it a go, especially if it features my favourite restaurant, La Fonte, and a tiny model of me on a pedalo in the middle of the lake :roflmao:

bks999 updated Endine Lake with a new update entry:

Endine Lake Park

Last update before C.mas :) hope you enjoy it till new year!

+Some more improvements on elevations changes and road bump/jumps adjustments
+Added a primitive highway, pretty most a placeholder (you can find it at the end of the side road after pit entrance on the right, same for the gravel hillclimb road)
+Added a quite 90% complete map for not feel lost

Map is Online if you mind play with friends @
POTENZA - Endine Lake v0.4 Freeroam (MR ABCDN)

View attachment 227214...

Read the rest of this update entry...

a pair of wip images 12/22/17
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_sesto_elemento_endine2_22-12-117-14-53-15.jpg

Screenshot_ks_alfa_giulia_qv_endine2_22-12-117-15-26-4.jpg

;)

That's pretty thick paint on your STOP sign :confused:

Also, not a big fan of symmetrical tree UV mapping - makes the trees look like scary monsters :roflmao:
i agree about the stop haha;) but till the 1.0 will be no-collisions placeholder just for add a bit of immersion. all of trees are low poly for now, 3ds suck a lot of power on older pcs, atm i think are placed 30% of all trees i want to place across the map :D so low poly trees or tree walls come handly. :D;)

Screenshot_ks_alfa_giulia_qv_endine2_22-12-117-15-31-28.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I understand that, and I use Y-shaped trees exclusively on my tracks too, but what I meant was your trees are symmetrical - they are mirrored about the trunk. This looks really bad and very unnatural. You should UV map your trees so that both halves of the tree texture are used on the mesh.

Untitled-1.jpg

Yeah, I understand that, and I use Y-shaped trees exclusively on my tracks too, but what I meant was your trees are symmetrical - they are mirrored about the trunk. This looks really bad and very unnatural. You should UV map your trees so that both halves of the tree texture are used on the mesh.

View attachment 227550
oh yes that`s absolutely true and I agree with you! anyway this is a thing I will do later on, for now I want to upload at last a good and fun drive release before my christmas holydays :D:D:cool:

View attachment 227550
Yeah, they are the crappily made 'Summer Trees' X-Pack for RTB. Unfortunately have been using them myself, but I rotate the mirrored side away from view. :p

Keep working on it @bks999 :) Ambitious project, but I'm sure you'll get there. ;) :)

Having a big FFB issue where my wheel goes full lock to the right with extreme force. Happens immediately upon clicking Start and does not go away even with driving. T500rs, no issues on other tracks. Any ideas?

Having a big FFB issue where my wheel goes full lock to the right with extreme force. Happens immediately upon clicking Start and does not go away even with driving. T500rs, no issues on other tracks. Any ideas?
Im sorry ive a t300 and never had this. can you tell me what car are you using, ff settings and more?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%