End of story.

I have to retire from my R3E career online and offline. After many great races and a lot of fun with
you my fellow racers.
Enough is enough with this game, I'm sorry to say this because its a game i invest more than 200euros!!!
The main reason i will not purchase any more content is that, i cant enjoy something that i paid
a lot more than other games, when i don't have internet connection.
I have problems with my provider last week and for a week i cant even get into to game and drive by myself.
I know its an old story but i never had problems before, now that i experience it, i have to say
that its frustrating.
I dont care about their policy for pirated games, they have to find some workaround, like all the
other games do. I paid and i want to been able to play any time i want. Simple as that.
The other less important reasons, are the things we discuss over and over again, flags, errors,
disconnections... etc etc.
Anyway, those internet problems make me spend more time to other sims that i don't use so much because of R3E, like AC, AMS, DirtRally, and finally F1 2016, yes i enjoy this "simcade" a lot.
RaceRoom goes at the reserves next to Pcars.

So no more purchases and playing this tittle at least until they fix the issues that is important to me.
Im too old for this kind of stress for a game.
Anytime i have internet i will run it just for the sounds. :D

See you around guys, and thanks for the good times.

That is completely irrational. You spend 200 euros, but refuse the play the game when you can to get the most for your money. You say you've had great times and great races but deny yourself more of those experiences. Also, the game requirements clearly state you need broadband internet, so you knew that before all your purchases. It sounds like you are cutting off your nose to spite your face.

That will not be the first lost money for fun. I had the game for over a year so its not a big loss. I dont care if its irrational or not, its my choice what game makes me have fun and not breaking my nerves. I enjoy racing here at the club races but not anymore. There are many games that will be there anytime online or not.
I refuse to pay more, for announcements and nothing really important.
I knew it but i cant take it anymore. My choice again. I didnt ask anyone for a refund. ;)

Vangelis we will miss you, and you know that anytime you can get your internet sorted we will all be delighted to see you back on track with us. I believe there was some vague mention that the always on internet may eventually be looked at, but that doesn't solve your immediate problem. Very annoying to buy something that doesn't work where and when you want it to.
It is of course your decision and I can understand the frustration you feel right now but remember if you change your mind and want some MP action then please jump in, always a pleasure to race with you mate:)

Think about it this way... You pay for an Internet service. If it goes down, and it did for you and does for most at some time or another, do you cancel your service and stop using the Internet?
I would "prefer" that R3E would work offline but it doesn't at this point. It's our choice to support or not.

@Vangelis pargiNOS You do what you feel is best for you my friend. Just enjoy it. See you on track in the future and thanks for your friendly and fair racing in the RRE club. You were always a clean and fast racer and never caused any trouble. You never dive bombed or spoilt any ones racing and you weren't one of these win at all costs guys. You'll be back.

Enjoy F1 2016 offline. I do. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Vangelis noooooo.... I was in the same bucket last year, but after trying other sims to various reasons still came back to raceroom... I'm sure you will come back. :)

Maybe i will join you from time to time. ;) Thx for the help with setups and all, keep doing it cause you help a lot of people. :)

@Vangelis pargiNOS You do what you feel is best for you my friend. Just enjoy it. See you on track in the future and thanks for your friendly and fair racing in the RRE club. You were always a clean and fast racer and never caused any trouble. You never dive bombed or spoilt any ones racing and you weren't one of these win at all costs guys. You'll be back.

Enjoy F1 2016 offline. I do. :thumbsup:

Right back to you Andy, i enjoy racing with you. I ll be around :)
Ohh and i do enjoy F1 2016 so much!!! I dont even bother with online at F1 games except if i can do a coop. ;)

now I have other problem ( 1month son)
Your current problem is the best problem a man can have ;)
Although I agree, I must extol the extra benefits of grandchildren and great grandchildren. No sleepless nights, hand them back when they poop or pee or cry and best of all watching your children trying to keep their children in line once they reach teenage years.:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back