F1 2011 End Of Season

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Im at Yas Marina - presently 7th in the WDC driving a Williams at PRO level with all aids off and sims on - I have contract offers from Sauber, Virgin, and Williams again. I have till Sau Paulo for Sauber. Couple of questions I hope someone can answer for me... is Sauber a better choice than Williams? Do I have to accept the Sauber contract before Sau Paulo or can I accept straight afterwards? For season 2 should I go legend (only won 2 races) or stay PRO?

Finally I've been following the 3 AI mods that are posted here, any advice on whether to use any of these? Some say that you have to start a new season... can I use at start of season 2? any experiences? Thanks

Finished 5th at Yas - no further contracts.. Constructors order Ferrari,RedBull,McLaren,Renault.Williams,Mercedes,Sauber,Toro,ForceI,HRT,Virgin
Does this mean williams will move up a tier so I would be better off staying than going to Sauber?

Yeah I'm in a bit of the same situation as you. Got an offer from FI, you Sauber, but both in our respective championships look like they'll go down 1 tier, while Williams up 1.
Sauber in your next season may replace Williams in tier 4, or not (could be Toro Rosso too). Only thing for sure is Williams will get promoted to tier 3, so I'd stick with it.

One small tangent is whether you are #1 driver at Williams?
If you are then you get to decide the R&D path.
If so by choosing the lower path (cant remember the name at this moment but not agressive its intermediate or balanced) you will get lower targets in Quali and race, therefore beat them more often so getting higher rep points and a better team offer for the following season. So it boils down to your desire to get the best WDC result next season or get the best seat for the one after.
I'm personally not sure if the Sauber (which starts in tier 3) or the Williams (which your perfomance should lift to tier 3) will be quicker.
I second Andrews remark that you are ready for Expert Mode. If youare beting your team mate you need to drop assists.
Have fun.

I'm in a similar situation to you too. Currently at Williams, 6th in the Constructors championship, I guess that's in tier 2? The best offer I have is from Force India but it looks they are in tier 3 and won't finish higher. So Williams and Force India are likely to swap places so it's better for me to stay with Williams.

From what I've read and understood of the career game I'm not sure you can 'jump' tiers from 1 season to another.

It'd seem FI and Williams both start season 1 in tier 4. So if FI performs badly, they go down 1 tier to tier 5, and if Williams do well they go up to tier 3, but not 2, even if you end up very high in WDC / WCC. Well, that's just my interpretation...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%