Enable Cockpit movement!!

Msportdan

@Simberia
Has anyone noticed the key binds to cockpit movement....!!!
20t4cpf.jpg

Set them to plus and minus, then in game adjust it to 100 (60 is imo best)

Last edited:
Mmmmm...not noticed this..... thanks for the heads up...
Problem is its Le Man's time, cant pull myself away from the box to check it out... will have a pop in the early hours to help me keep going when the eyes start to drop..

On a side note Dan, I notice you found some good settings for your wheel (at last!;))... how you finding it? Hope its turned you back on to RRE ?

"On a side note Dan, I notice you found some good settings for your wheel (at last!;))... how you finding it? Hope its turned you back on to RRE ?"

yeah it basically has..... Even this cockpit tweak has made it better every bump in the road and twitch of the wheel now is accompanied by a shake....itttss good.

just had a stab at pcars and the ffb is giving me the ache..

Glad you enjoy it now mate.. spread the RRE love!
As for pcars.............. don't get me started :devilish: I was really looking forward to its release, but basically i find it a decent car game, but by no means anywhere close to a sim (which is absolutely fine if thats what you want, but its not for me... i basically cant afford to race real cars anymore so i do sims in its place..).
Still, it does look pretty (although i cant get it anywhere near where the preview pictures show)..

Enjoy!

totally ive just had two races with clios and fgulfs, like online kiddies... it so reminds me of shift2 but with the oversteer fixed.. nah theres better pc games... the consoles can keep their precious pcars lol

immature mode off**

Yep I did :)
Here is something I discovered and have been using for years in various sims.

open 'cockpit_driver_view.xml' or 'cockpit_driver_view_triple.xml' in cars/carname/cameras folder in a text editor

find this:
<orientationSpeed type="Vector">{0.00000000 0.00000000 0.00000000}</orientationSpeed>

and replace the values with 10.00000000 50.00000000 2.00000000 (pitch, yaw, roll)

have to do that for all cars!
------------
Hi Msportdan, we seem to have the same wish for better car movement haha!

Yep I did :)
Here is something I discovered and have been using for years in various sims.

open 'cockpit_driver_view.xml' or 'cockpit_driver_view_triple.xml' in cars/carname/cameras folder in a text editor

find this:
<orientationSpeed type="Vector">{0.00000000 0.00000000 0.00000000}</orientationSpeed>

and replace the values with 10.00000000 50.00000000 2.00000000 (pitch, yaw, roll)

have to do that for all cars!
------------
Hi Msportdan, we seem to have the same wish for better car movement haha!
Will this reduce or increase the cockpit camera movement?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%