Enable Apartment

Plugins Enable Apartment 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Im not sure if the 20 FPS issue is real or not. My in game FPS display is stuck on 20.00 FPS. Dosent move. usually it moves around, fluctuates. Its not. Just stuck. Yet if i open fraps its saying im getting 45 FPS. So, somehow the mod is glitching out the in game FPS display.

ouch! re-download version 1.4, to solve the problem of satsuma and fps, I made a failure with the assets folder and did not update it before uploading it. now it is solved, sorry for the inconvenience.

I cant use the parking to the right side of the apartment. Anything i park there flys away on load.

What i think is happening is the ramp still loads even tho its disabled on when i start my game so anything parked there fights with the ramp.

Do you take criticism? I like the apartment a lot, but i think that it being the only apartment in the complex with a backyard, having an elevator right outside, and the parking lot its a lil bit too much. Im talking in the name of realism and its ok if you dont care about that and want to ignore me, but the apartment as-is without anything else would fit in a realistic manner while still being useful.

Having to buy it would also be a nice touch.

Btw there's a small issue, dont know if you can fix it. When you open a door and click quickly outside the doorhandle it closes again. This does not happen with stock game doors, since it seems the game forces you to wait until the door is fully open or closed before it lets you open it or close it.

Do you take criticism? I like the apartment a lot, but i think that it being the only apartment in the complex with a backyard, having an elevator right outside, and the parking lot its a lil bit too much. Im talking in the name of realism and its ok if you dont care about that and want to ignore me, but the apartment as-is without anything else would fit in a realistic manner while still being useful.

Having to buy it would also be a nice touch.

Btw there's a small issue, dont know if you can fix it. When you open a door and click quickly outside the doorhandle it closes again. This does not happen with stock game doors, since it seems the game forces you to wait until the door is fully open or closed before it lets you open it or close it.
press ctrl + m and search enableapartment, go to config and deselect / select if you want the backyard or parking unrealistic or realistic, for the doors, I guess it's just the interiors, I'll look at it and correct it in the next update, thanks for the constructive criticism, these I do not ignore.

Please kunedo! Replace the current garage with a garage like from the ventti house! That driveway is shitty and the Ferndale is too big for driving up there...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back