Empty Lobbies

It's a while since I've been online in GTL. There are potentially two issues. GTLs publisher went bust, the official lobby went down and so a new lobby was set-up independently which required small changes to the game to reach. I'm not sure if everyone has come back to the Simbin lobby since it was set up. The second issue will be time of day. To find others on the lobby you will have to try during the evening European time. GTL was never popular outside Europe, and eight years on this will be even more marked.

I'm sure others with more on-line experience will be able to give you more help.

these are instructions for switching lobbies

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/how-to-switch-from-simbin-to-altbierbude-lobby.54698/

However, I also realize that if it's not brand new, going around an oval, and is a physics heavy European series based sim racer, I'm pretty much at the mercy of GMT. No problem.

Yep, the events are scheduled to Euro times.
However, we regularly get drivers from outside Europe in these events, I'm from Australia (and we sometimes get other Aussies) and we have at least two Canadian's and sometimes others from the US.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing