PC1 Empty Box not longer covering a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well......you know what they say about assumptions........
My point is what's his point he seems to go out of his way to show he's just a snot nosed kid! Lorenzo you are right this is not the place to be discussing this. I would be very happy to discuss it with him in person I will be at the 12hrs of Sebring if he'd like to talk about it.

Last edited:
My point is what's his point he seems to go out of his way to show he's just a snot nosed kid! I would be very happy to discuss it with him in person I will be at the 12hrs of Sebring if he'd like to talk about it.

My take on Empty Box is he is an above average sim racer that likes certain sims and dislikes others that he feels are ridiculous and not worth his time. What that has to do with any political ideology or figure is baffling to me.

What baffles me is that he assumes that others will want to know this.

He didn't assume anything. He read time after time over the last few months of people responding in the comment section of his youtube videos asking for updates about his latest thoughts on Pcars and wanting new Pcars videos from him. Many of his viewers asked and he responded. No assumption was needed.

He didn't assume anything. He read time after time over the last few months of people responding in the comment section of his youtube videos asking for updates about his latest thoughts on Pcars and wanting new Pcars videos from him. Many of his viewers asked and he responded. No assumption was needed.

I never watched him so I didn't know this, I have just watched some of his videos today and each to his own I guess.

Yup...love him or hate him, he is honest and says what he thinks. Please remember, Empty Box did not start this thread.

He seems harmless enough, but like you are intimating he didn't start the fire, but as we can see what he did say fanned the haters flames, he doesn't like PC even though he invested in it himself by his own admission which is his right.

Some people need to take it for what it is and not make it an endorsement of "their" opinions.

He seems harmless enough, but like you are intimating he didn't start the fire, but as we can see what he did say fanned the haters flames, he doesn't like PC even though he invested in it himself by his own admission which is his right.

Some people need to take it for what it is and not make it an endorsement of "their" opinions.

He is totally harmless. Others need to take responsibility for their own thoughts and actions. If someone is affected by someone else, I blame the person who is affected for being weak of character for not being able to control their own thoughts and opinions. If someone you don't know can have an effect on your opinion.....that says much more about you than them.

So he had to throw in the drama for no reason except to appease himself kind of like what a certain political group I mentioned tends to do quite often if it was baffling to you. What's worse is why did the video end up here rather then just being left on Youtube or do we have David I to thank for that??? Another good question is why are non premium members allowed to start threads?

So he had to throw in the drama for no reason except to appease himself kind of like what a certain political group I mentioned tends to do quite often if it was baffling to you. What's worse is why did the video end up here rather then just being left on Youtube or do we have David I to thank for that??? Another good question is why are non premium members allowed to start threads?

Oh my goodness......he said something you didn't like!!! How awful this must be for you and your oh so sensitive feelings!

Do you also wonder why anyone other than white male land owners are allowed to vote in this country?

Last edited:
<mod-edit: Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. If there is a problem report it to the staff.>

Oh Birddog, you been insulting members again? Tut tut tut. Thought you'd got over that by now buddy. :rolleyes:

Arcade games are those games found in arcades like these, Pcars is the one on the left as you can see.
Four_Arcade_Games_zpspr5ect5j.jpg

Yeah we got one in our local arcade too. Pcars is quite popular there. :inlove::roflmao:

Last edited:
Ha, what a surprise, Birdog once again asks for CENSORSHIP, and he then wonders why many of us utterly reject the WMD model, let alone the poor product.

I don't believe that is what I said or at least meant. What I ever so clumsily tried to say that with the passage of time newer sims, in general, have a higher fidelity to reality but likely never achieving %100.

With respect, and wrt to this statement "My gripe is the marketing of simcades and arcades as simulations"......ALL new SMS games have failed to offer a higher fidelity compared to RACE07, and even GTL from 2005.

These Shift games aren't botched as much as preemptively designed SIMCADES, so no matter how many decades pass, no simcade game will surpass the physics and ffb calibrations of older titles unless the developer mandates proper simulation, and upon doing so, is limited to approx 10-15 cars per year per physics programmer.

If someone you don't know can have an effect on your opinion.....that says much more about you than them.

I think EB is good for sim racing overall, and generally speaking he comes across as reasonable and rational, that's not to say I worship everything he says, but he's by and large pro sims and isn't afraid to be critical.

I also like the fact that he nominates GSC/GSC2012/GSC2013/2014/2015/GSCE/SCE/AMS as a true and desirable sim.

I think EB is good for sim racing overall, and generally speaking he comes across as reasonable and rational, that's not to say I worship everything he says, but he's by and large pro sims and isn't afraid to be critical.

I also like the fact that he nominates GSC/GSC2012/GSC2013/2014/2015/GSCE/SCE/AMS as a true and desirable sim.

You just use him to try and validate your hatred for PC.

Oh the youth of today such a lost bunch. Never to know how good things were 30 years ago. Anyway look at how the thread is titled?? Is that acceptable to you guys at RD it's almost like he's saying Matt Orr is Gay giving SMS some ass~!

Last edited:
Oh the youth of today such a lost bunch. Never to know how good things were 30 years ago. Anyway look at how the thread is titled?? Is that acceptable to you guys at RD it's almost like he's saying Matt Orr is Gay giving SMS some ass~!

Only in your mind son. Only in your mind.:D Stop trying every little thing to get the thread locked. It's obvious and sad. Why can't you rationally discuss the thread title?

Only in your mind son. Only in your mind.:D Stop trying every little thing to get the thread locked. It's obvious and sad. Why can't you rationally discuss the thread title?
Maybe this is the way you all think(about giving someone some ass)! and what's sad is on Christmas eve a person has nothing better to do then to start this thread. When the thread material is presented in a way to discuss it civilized I will do so but this thread is an obvious attempt to troll pCARS and I wonder why the moderators here can't see that? Anyway any respectable forum with respectable moderators would have at least changed the name of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.4%