Cars Emergency car lights for AI

Hello to all, Hope you are fine,

I need help , i have MPW POLICE DODGE CHARGER PATROL my siren work
I have normal horn with police siren and i have also police siren with SirenApp
now i need to lights work how i gonna do any help am new here ?

I need to put some line code and put on the note pad ?

thanks

Hello to all, Hope you are fine,

I need help , i have MPW POLICE DODGE CHARGER PATROL my siren work
I have normal horn with police siren and i have also police siren with SirenApp
now i need to lights work how i gonna do any help am new here ?

I need to put some line code and put on the note pad ?

thanks
Hello Fast4race

I'm good,, thanks. Hope you feel fine too.
Now for the lights - use the file from this link

and replace the one that you have in the car's folder
1698681953598.png

ATTENTION !
If you do this the lights will be ON all the time and that's necessary if you want to use it for the offline AI traffic with police. If you need to make the car standard again do like I did - before replacing the original file make a zip archive of it and then you can replace the new file with the original from the zip.

Last edited:
How do I make the AI have police lights?
Basically you need mod cars with lights - police or other emergency. Then it's the matter of changing the CSP config for those cars in such manner that the lights function without a human player. That's the point of this thread. I explained how to change the CSP config of any car with lights and gave some examples. For the impatient I already posted some links to download few prepared cars.

Basically you need mod cars with lights - police or other emergency. Then it's the matter of changing the CSP config for those cars in such manner that the lights function without a human player. That's the point of this thread. I explained how to change the CSP config of any car with lights and gave some examples. For the impatient I already posted some links to download few prepared cars.
ok thanks but can you also put the ford crown victora and also the ford interceptor utility?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back