DiRT Rally 2.0 Elite Career Mode | IA Insane times

Hey,
does anyone can be faster than IA in career mode in Elite series ?
Im a bit lost, tried and tried .. but always ends at lasts .. even if im full throtle all the time !
I made a video, i don't understand the times of the IAs

I have also noticed a very inconcisincolap time in rally cross.
I don't remember witch track, but IAs in my group was slowest because of the rain and mud, I finished first with 30sec advance, sometime a lap in front, and IA in other groups were fastest a minut in front IAs in my group...
Very frustrating, impissimpo to pass the qualifications..

I don't understand ! With DR1, it was difficult but i succeed to be first in Elite mode.
But in DR2, impossible to win againt IA, even in Pro mode.
So, with all this frustation, i decide to quite ! really disapointed with this game

There is an AI level for everyone. I can't beat the elites either. But that doesn't mean i have to. The elite AI is for the people on the leaderboards that are 5 seconds faster as me in every sector. I am happy racing against Pro AI.
In DR1 a lot of people were complaining the hardest AI was nearly fast enough. Not everyone should be able to win in the hardest mode. Play the mode (AI) best for yourself.
In freeplay, the Historic and FIA WRX career you are able to set difficulty for AI ( i am at 80ish atm)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back