Elementary school shooting in Connecticut, U.S.A.

Better and better. The heroic principal who died shielding students from gunfire somehow made a press statement after the shooting that was later pulled from the site.

Origional statement from the principal: "Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows – more than she could count – that went "on and on."

So what did i pack my lil one for lunch today,

Peanut butter & jelly sandwich
Some milk
Cheddar cheese stick
Some cookies

and a Sig Sauer P226 9mm pistol. (facepalm)

Just an FYI, I am a registered firearms owner but i proudly respect our more strict Canadian gun laws. I don't support the NRA, personally i think the head of the NRA is a idiot and i do not support the American way of thinking on their right to bear arms. Because there is a child in my life i keep my firearms at my parents home where they are properly locked up in a gun safe.

Came across this article somewhere thought I'd share since we're on the topic. I did not write or compile this I'm copy/pasting as found.

"
Let's take a look at the five worst mass shootings in history. Of the 5 worst massacres, two were carried out by Asians and one by an African constable. Only two were carried out by white men. The next man on the list was Latino. None were carried out by Americans. Of the worst shooting massacres in the United States in the last ten years, besides conventional lunatics like James Holmes, the Batman killer, and Adam Lanza, we have Jiverly Wong, a Vietnamese Chinese immigrant who killed 10 people at an immigration center, and Nidal Hasan, an Islamic terrorist who carried out the Fort Hood Massacre, who killed 13 people. The deadliest shootings have occurred in Japan, in Colombia, in the Belgian Congo, in South Korea, Norway and in Australia, along with the United States. The only thing that all the shooters had in common was mental illness. In many cases there had been early warning signs. Martin Bryant in Australia had even told his psychiatrist that he wanted to go around shooting people. And then he did. The worst shooting rampage was carried out by Anders Breivik in a country with some of the toughest gun control laws in the world. The rate of killings in the U.S. involving five or more victims — one generally accepted definition of a mass killing — represents less than 1% of all homicides.

#5: Campo Elías Delgado, aged 52, killed at scene, Bogota, Colombia, 4 Dec 1986, 30 killed, 15 wounded.
He reportedly shot 23 of his victims to death at point-blank range at a luxurious Italian Restaurant called Pozzetto after ordering a meal and drinking eight vodka tonics. Delgado arrived at the restaurant at around 19:30 carrying .32 revolver and five boxes of ammunition hidden in a briefcase. He then ordered an expensive meal and about one hour into the dinner he opened fire on the diners shooting 21 people to death (mostly women). Eventually, he was apparently killed with a shot to the temple by a police officer.

#4: Seung-Hui Cho, aged 23, suicide at scene, Blacksburg, Virginia USA, 16 Apr 2007, 32 killed, 25 wounded.
Seung-Hui Cho killed 32 people and wounded many others in two separate attacks, approximately two hours apart, before committing suicide. He had previously been diagnosed with a severe anxiety disorder and during much of his middle school and high school years, he received therapy and special education support. In 2005, Cho was accused of stalking two female students. After an investigation, a Virginia special justice declared Cho mentally ill and ordered him to attend treatment. 10-12 minutes after the second attack began, Cho shot himself in the head. During this second assault, he had fired at least 174 rounds, killing 30 people and wounding 17 more. During the two attacks, Cho killed five faculty members and 27 students before committing suicide. The Virginia Tech review panel reported that Cho's gunshots wounded 17 other people; six more were injured when they jumped from second-story windows to escape.

#3: Martin Bryant, aged 29, captured, Port Arthur, Australia, 28 Apr 1996, 35 killed, 21 wounded.
Martin Bryant reportedly had an obsession with the movie trilogy Child's Play. His killing spree lasted 8 hours. He is currently serving 35 life sentences plus 1,035 years without parole in the psychiatric wing of Risdon Prison in Hobart Australia. Bryant allegedly told a next door neighbor that "I'll do something that will make everyone remember me." Bryant initially pleaded not guilty to the charges, but was persuaded by his court-appointed lawyer and the prosecution to plead guilty to all charges. He has attempted suicide six times while being imprisoned and now resides at the Wilfred Lopes Center, a secure mental health unit run by the Tasmanian Department of Health and Human Services which is a 35-bed unit for inmates with serious mental illness which is staffed with doctors, nurses and other support workers. Inmates are not locked down and can come and go to and from their cells.

#2: Woo Bum-Kon, aged 27, suicide at scene, Sang-Namdo, South Korea, 26 Apr 1982, 57 killed, 35 wounded.
Woo Bum-Kon was a Korean police officer in the mountainous region of Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea. Bum-Kon carried out the worst recorded killing spree in known history killing 56 people and then himself after having an argument with his girlfriend. After drinking large amounts of whiskey he then raided the police armory of its weapons and built a personal arsenal. Bum-Kon then stole a single high-powered rifle and some grenades and left the armory. Around dinner time he then started walking from house to house, and abused his position as a police officer to make people feel safe and gain entry to their homes. Then he shot the victims, or killed the entire family with a grenade. He continued this pattern for the next eight hours and into the early morning hours of April 27th traversing 5 villages on his killing spree. Finally, Woo took his final two grenades and strapped them to his body, he then held three people captive and then exploded the grenades, killing both himself and his final victims.

#1: Anders Behring Breivik, aged 32, captured Utøya Island, Norway, 22 Jul 2011, 77 killed, 151 wounded.
We all remember this monster, no need to detail his actions."

Reinforces the notion that crazy people are crazy people. We need to be doing more about them and protecting innocents than we do on a fake media gun war.

New report 4 Handguns were found inside the school. NO RIFLE. Medical examiner says all wounds were .223 shells from the "long gun". The only long gun retrieved was in the trunk of what we now know is Rodia's car(MSM hasn't admitted him yet from what I've seen) and that was a saiga 12 shotgun NOT an AR-15.

Strange phrase uttered over police radio shortly after the police started sweeping the school. "End the life of Adam"

This is a shortened clip of the phrase slowed and amplified. Longer version here at around 22:06

Oh yeah and if you play the Beatles "Strawberry Fields" backwards you can hear "I buried Paul".
That's neat and all but no one had to play the police scanner backwards, it's just there'. It can be heard on all the recordings of that day on radioteference.com. I doubt they'd go so far as to edit a phrase INTO all their publicly released recordings.

http://getthetruthout.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=3427

Media is using unrelated pictures of children now and claiming them to be victims and starting charity funds. I put a stop to 1-2 of the fake fundraisers on YouTube. The media are government sponsored con men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nd-coming-discovering-dark-family-secret.html

article-2250173-16921700000005DC-359_306x423.jpg

Ft1GjzU.jpg

Once you post your picture on Facebook it's no longer your property, they can legally use your childrens image to propagate planned murder without your permission.

DailyMail and Fox are still running images of the live girl, honestly who's surprised these two shining beacons of unbiased media would promote disinformation? Lol not this guy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 14.1%