ELemental HUD

Apps ELemental HUD 0.65

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mura Two submitted a new resource:

ELemental HUD - Separated Speed, Shift Number

eLemental Hud

I'm quite new to assetto corsa and enjoying it and mods very much.

Never did phython script before, These apps are based on MHUD 1.3 by xenicle 2014.

What is it?

3 apps individually displays Speed Digit, Gear Number digit and Segmented Tacho.

Why these apps?

I felt bigger speed display and smaller gear would be more convenient.

How to install?

1. copy LSpeed, LGear, LRev for the in the...

Read more about this resource...

A small typo mistake in the latest 1.61 packed file to be installed correctly: it says "phython" folder name and it should be "python"

Mura Two updated ELemental HUD with a new update entry:

Corrected some typos hinted by FFF789

0.611 change log

Corrected error in package folder structure, change log text in update post.

0.61 change log

Tuned several color and size related things.

in LSpeedNum 'kmh', 'mph' display can now be turned on/off as suggested by Pbjsandwich.

some google fonts included. still wingding.ttf not included.

speed number fonts changed to some nice looking fonts.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi dude, it works only for gears for me (speed and RPMs don't work). Also the colours of all these is always white and doesn't change with any setting...
Any tips?

Mura Two updated ELemental HUD with a new update entry:

0.65 unsupported release

Actually, additions and changes done long ago but had little chance to properly document or make UI for config.
So had been a little unclear weather to release. But too much time passed. So I decided to share as it is.

Minimal documentation was done in the cfg ini files like CM's setting items. Added items can be configured through CM >> SETTINGS >> apps >> ZLGN, ZLSN, ZLRV by typing in values.
Or You may directly edit the cfg/.ini files.

Hope you enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a possibility to add outlines (stroke) around numbers for speed and gear? I have set one of my app desktops with big numbers for those two like in the arcades. When the car skin is light colored, those white and yellow numbers are barely visible. I didn't want to mess with the background and opacity set on the numbers but rather would appreciate an option to add stroke to them.

Is there a possibility to add outlines (stroke) around numbers for speed and gear? I have set one of my app desktops with big numbers for those two like in the arcades. When the car skin is light colored, those white and yellow numbers are barely visible. I didn't want to mess with the background and opacity set on the numbers but rather would appreciate an option to add stroke to them.
I agree with you in that some shadow drop or other ways to handle light background. Also I need had been thinking about it from time to time. Sadly, had no smart idea for doing that simply with font rendering api's provide by AC, yet. Sorry about that.. at least for now.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I figured it's not that simple seeing that you didn't put it in the first place. Because with scaling it should also scale the outline too and that's another task...
1637050400680.png

Here, I think is a little graphical trick how they've done it, I think... Comparing Kunos gear/speed app and your SpeedNum and GearNum. It's not really a stroke/outline but rather a duplicate black number, a little offset to down and right, behind the main white number in front. What do you think?

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I figured it's not that simple seeing that you didn't put it in the first place. Because with scaling it should also scale the outline too and that's another task...
View attachment 517939
Here, I think is a little graphical trick how they've done it, I think... Comparing Kunos gear/speed app and your SpeedNum and GearNum. It's not really a stroke/outline but rather a duplicate black number, a little offset to down and right, behind the main white number in front. What do you think?
Right, I had been around similar idea. With the transparency, simply put, back-lay black letter will smear out of the main letter. Though not all that hopeless to solve or walkaround this problem but I have little spare energy to rush into it, for now :) I thank all the modders who made AC better so, I will be doing what I can do when I can do, for at least I want that too. And many other features like compass, slope or roll indicator etc., hopefully, in the future :)

Last edited:
Hey, mod was working fine for me until I installed GT7 Hud, from then the speednumber has been invisible (no text but mph kmh working) I have removed both mods and reinstalled yours and it still wont show a number for speed, gears are working fine so Orbitron font is fine (it is present in the AC folder) ..

Tried Audio font also and same, gears working speednumber not.. Any idea at all? :(

Hi dude, it works only for gears for me (speed and RPMs don't work). Also the colours of all these is always white and doesn't change with any setting...
Any tips?
did u ever fix this? i have tried absolutely everything, it was working fine before i installed gt7 hud mod

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%