Resource icon

Misc Electronic Flags 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Guys, is it all worth this ? This game is about fun and people making mods can add extra enjoyment and longevity to a great game (my opinion). This makes it un-fun :cry:

@neuer31 pm'd me 08/10/2012 to ask if he could use @Italien83's mod that I had updated. That was the last request I have had from him. @w1n1x pm'd me on 04/10/2013 and asked permission to use parts of the mod for the new game. I happily gave permission. No drama.

Thanks for all the mods you are making and keep it fun :thumbsup: now and in the future.

Jim

<mod edit: we have better things to do than running kindergartendepartment.com with childish discussions you can address via pm>

Last edited by a moderator:
To get this thread back on track. Just wanted to say thanks for uploading this. I used these and loved them in 2012, now I can enjoy them in 2013 :):thumbsup:

lol ... i have my reasons and trust me these are really good reasons ...

Btw why i cant create the thread and than add the resource
Dude has a poiny just keep that for youreself maybe it's true maybe not but you just keep you're respect for other peoples work now please don't let me find out an mod of you wich loos like **** cause then you're whole ego and rep will be broken and i say that since i highly doubt this can be done better.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back