Resource icon

Misc Electronic Flags 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
w1n1x submitted a new resource:

Electronic flags mod - just extract in the main folder of the game, as the title says electronic flag mod.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to make the SC out so there is no pics of it , and about the red, red yellow flag too, and white flag too.
The flags used looks like this :
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/electronic-flags.57452/
Thanks for @Reddvers for giving his permission for using this.The original creator Italien83 wasn't online for quite some time so i asked Reddvers instead of him. Anyway thanks bro for letting me upload this stuff in the new game too :thumbsup:...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 113561

[Text removed - by user himself]

[link removed - moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
To all mod users:

If u want Classic Cars aswell and more:

Why do you come on here and say bad work mine is better (yes I read that before you changed it).

No need to come onto someone else's thread and then post a link to your work basically saying come download mine!!

That is being a bit disrespectful as far as I'm concerned.

If people want yours, they can see it and download it......don't shite on someone elses thread mate.

• Deleted member 113561

Why do you come on here and say bad work mine is better (yes I read that before you changed it).

No need to come onto someone else's thread and then post a link to your work basically saying come download mine!!

That is being a bit disrespectful as far as I'm concerned.

If people want yours, they can see it and download it......don't shite on someone elses thread mate.
lol ... i have my reasons and trust me these are really good reasons ...

Btw why i cant create the thread and than add the resource

Well I've read that he gained permission to use it.....so maybe your anger should be vented at who gave the permission shouldn't it?

Or am I missing something here?

• Deleted member 113561

Well I've read that he gained permission to use it.....so maybe your anger should be vented at who gave the permission shouldn't it?

Or am I missing something here?

Title and content are such similiar... short before release i wrote in the F1 2012 mod forum that i will do the mod aswell for F1 2013 ... oh...what a hazard ...

Im 100% sure this was a stolen idea and even so stolen content!!
IM REALLY ANGRY ABOUT SUCH **********

But in your original post you said and I quote "bad job mine is better"

Now you are saying this is your work.

Does this mean yours is equally as bad then? Logically the answer would have to be yes.

And it still doesn't detract from the fact that the OP was given permission apparently, so your anger is being vented at the wrong person.

• Deleted member 113561

Ok lets say i make a product with an apple on it ...

So u think apple wouldnt be angry and claiming that the work is stolen (Intellectual Property!!!) ... it sucks if someone stole someone else's idea...
ESPECIALLY when its so obvious!

__

I agree it was not very nice what i wrote .. i know there is the report function

@neuer31

ML2166 is correct. Whether you are angry or not, or whether you are correct or not.

To spam your mod within another modder's thread is not the correct way of doing things.

You are both using the same credits for your mods (claiming the same apple, in your terms), it's is up to the both of you to get together with the original modder(s), and sort out the permissions.

I suggest that you PM @w1n1x and have a reasonable conversion with him and try and sort this out. However do not get into a battle with anyone in this forum, keep it private.

I am also removing your link from this thread

Last edited:
But the OP is not stating it is his work, he is just stating he has re-uploaded it after gaining permission to do so.

If it is your work, questions need to be put to the permission giver.......and not the OP who would have thought he is not doing anything wrong thinking he has full permission.

Dammit @Graham Laing types quicker than I do!!

:roflmao:

• Deleted member 113561

Still the idea was by me to do "no wrong way sign and no red start lights" and a " Electronic Flags" mods and both together ... i even announced it in F1 2012 Mod section and have even comments about it!

Now i stop the discussion ...

I will follow the advice of Mr. Laing

Title and content are such similiar... short before release i wrote in the F1 2012 mod forum that i will do the mod aswell for F1 2013 ... oh...what a hazard ...

Im 100% sure this was a stolen idea and even so stolen content!!
IM REALLY ANGRY ABOUT SUCH **********
It wasn't a stolen idea someone requested it firstly, secondly it's not my mod as i mentioned the original author in the description and as well the one who gave permission to me to use it.
Thirdly you are pathetic man. Arguing about this is really childish behaviour.

• Deleted member 113561

It wasn't a stolen idea someone requested it firstly, secondly it's not my mod as i mentioned the original author in the description and as well the one who gave permission to me to use it.
Thirdly you are pathetic man. Arguing about this is really childish behaviour.
You disliked all of my posts ... who is childish here...

I wanted to talk to you in conversation normally but u must behave like a **** ...

You disliked all of my posts ... who is childish here...

I wanted to talk to you in conversation normally but u must behave like a **** ...
Of course i dislike your post because you are whining like a 10 years old about making this.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/modding-requests-thread.68654/page-2
Look for dr.kotasz 's post he requested it himself so i thought i would make it by having the permission from Reddvers. Anyway you should have replied to my post normally not in a childish way, that "you stole my idea and so on." . If someone starts to make a war in your own thread would you rate it with like?Of course not.

• Deleted member 113561

Of course i dislike your post because you are whining like a 10 years old about making this.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/modding-requests-thread.68654/page-2
Look for dr.kotasz 's post he requested it himself so i thought i would make it by having the permission from Reddvers. Anyway you should have replied to my post normally not in a childish way, that "you stole my idea and so on." . If someone starts to make a war in your own thread would you rate it with like?Of course not.
Here u see i already posted 13th of September that i will do it for F1 2013!

Who was first now ...¨

And stop insulting man ... thats just childish behaviour

Wont u be angry if someone stole ur idea and make the mod as similiar as possible as my F1 2012 mod .. even TITLES are the same!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%