Cars Electric Ferrari 488 GTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
morrisj2000 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 488 GTB Electric - Ferrari 488 GTB that has it's powertrain swapped with a Tesla Model S P100D.

Ferrari 488 GTB that has it's powertrain swapped with a Tesla Model S P100D, trying to show what a potential electric Ferrari could be like, this version has 2 gears for torque management and has no reverse gear yet.
Files from this mod were used to convert it as just an engine swap didn't work right:
All Credit goes to the above creator for making this mod in the first place.

Read more about this resource...

from what I heard is u can modify the files For private use only but your not supposed to upload them that's why that first comment is saying its illegal content.
I've searched online for the original file owner and cannot find them anywhere, I've spoken to the person who re-posted the mod and they say they don't know who owns it either, my mod has been reviewed and it has been allowed so I think I'm ok?

• Deleted member 223075

@morrisj2000 If you don't have authorisation from guy who made Tesla mod you're not allowed to use (except for your personal use) and share it here

@morrisj2000 If you don't have authorisation from guy who made Tesla mod you're not allowed to use (except for your personal use) and share it here
It was uploaded to a file sharing website without any credit to whoever made it, no trace of any instructions on whether to share or not, I'm not sure anyone knows who made it, i'm not personally gaining from it and if the original mod owner asks me to remove it I will

dont we do sorta the same thing though with the "physics updates" to kunos cars? its uploading the data file (albeit modified) of a kunos car without their permission.

anyway, i came here to say its possible to get the car working with one gear, you just have to give it a LOT of torque on the low rpms. i made an electric miata just for giggles and this is the kers torque lut i settled on.
kers.png

dont we do sorta the same thing though with the "physics updates" to kunos cars? its uploading the data file (albeit modified) of a kunos car without their permission.
If those include modified kunos files they aren't allowed, it has to be from-scratch, technically. It's not like RD sifts through every file of every upload though so it'll only get caught when kunos or someone reports it. Or if they include the kunos kn5 it's a quick deletion.

anyway, i came here to say its possible to get the car working with one gear, you just have to give it a LOT of torque on the low rpms. i made an electric miata just for giggles and this is the kers torque lut i settled on.View attachment 352423

Hi,
Which Torque Helper is this ? I have one similar to this one but mine doesn't look like it's part of CM(layout)

Edit, I got it sorry.

Thanks
Cheers
Robin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline