Resource icon

Tracks Eldora updated surfaces & sound

Login or Register an account to download this content
ChrisJamesSmith submitted a new resource:

Eldora - To go with the sprint car upload that i found

I found this recently to go along with the sprint car that I uploaded that was a ripoff of someone else's work. Its not cool to rip off someone else's work at all, I am only posting what I have found to try to contribute to the community as well as maybe make it known to the original artist that their work has been ripped off. With that being said it is weird that the original artists aren't posting this stuff themselves, its a shame because this stuff is not half bad IMO. But I digress. I...

Read more about this resource...

I have had this track for quite a while from a facebook forum group. The track is not that good at all. I modified the track to make it a little better for myself at that time, but for my own use. And the sprint car you have posted sucks. It doesnt work with AI racing at all, and is uncontrollable just hot lapping. Terrible mod. As the one reviewer mentioned if you are going to post something, post something decent. Do you even test what you post? Bad practice.

ChrisJamesSmith updated Eldora with a new update entry:

a bunch of updates, and AI is working now too

I have been working hard on making this track work properly, I had to learn how to use Autodesk 3ds Max and then learn how to use the kseditor and all of that, so i am still learning how to make everything work perfectly, but i figured I would push this update for those of you that have downloaded this already to hopefully get some feedback about if you all think it is any better now, I know it isnt perfect yet and I have an updated sprint car to upload as well that I have been working on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Months ago i found Eldora somewhere deep in the net. Graphics are fine
but the rest was ..well..not so good. Based on the reactions here i assume
this upload is the same version. But it's nice to hear that the track gets some
love now rather than just being uploaded unchangedly and that's it.
I'll give it a try for sure, and gonna give some feedback as well. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I am trying to make this work. I still think the only thing that AC is missing is some good dirt track racing, whether Sprint Car, Midget, Super Late Model, or even some off-road Truck or Buggy stuff. It is the only thing missing to truly have everything, IMO. Hopefully the updates will make it better. If not, at least I have uploaded it here and maybe someone else that has some really good skills at making this stuff work, will decide to go ahead and make it awesome.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%